Anyone ordered anything from 100Bestbuy? Don't!!

Rockfella

Playing BFV
ex-Mod
Hey all,

I ordered some Lacoste Tees from them and they are a 100% dupe site. Only got one of the 14 T shirts ordered from them yet. Anyone knows about them/heard about them?

Mouthshut seems to have very bad reviews for the same.

I feel I have been cheated online for the first time lol.

The damn deal was too tempting :p 3k T for Rs. 550 and I did get one which was really original. Now they hang up on me as soon as they see the number I call from.

100% cheats.

Any help/info/suggestions would be very helpful.

I ordered one and got a genuine one, I was in a state of frenzy so I splurged and got duped !

Last edited:
Old grifter's trick. Give one to hook you and make you greedy for more.
Nah, I ordered one to check authenticity of the site, got the T shirt, compared to an original bought from Lacoste showroom, convinced it was genuine then ordered the rest.

Ordered a pair of jeans thru tradus. They sent a different color and fit. Had a tough time getting the refund.

Avoid at all costs.

Have never had problems from Jabong, yehbi, myntra, ebay and many more. 100bestbuy are idiots! I was so excited getting genuine lacoste for 400-500 lol, 5-6k probably down the drain. Any way I can get a refund from them? Any online consumer forum?

Have never had problems from Jabong, yehbi, myntra, ebay and many more. 100bestbuy are idiots! I was so excited getting genuine lacoste for 400-500 lol, 5-6k probably down the drain. Any way I can get a refund from them? Any online consumer forum?

Payment made via credit card or debit card/netbanking.

Nice. Please tell me more about it. Have you ever got it done? Anything u know would help...
Then just go for a chargeback via the credit card company if you haven't already paid the credit card bill. Even if you have I think you can still file for chargeback. Some banks have a 45 days policy while some have 60.

Nice. Please tell me more about it. Have you ever got it done? Anything u know would help...

I personally never needed to but people I know have got it done. You will have to fill out some forms by going to your local bank branch but I suppose different banks have different norms. Call up your CC CS and they will be able to guide you better. The guy I know was able to get a chargeback for a PayPal transaction even after PayPal had decided against him. He managed to convince them by saying, "Have I ever applied for a chargeback before".:p
Basically you need to convince them that you have been definitely duped.

Yes, getting chargeback will be very simple for you as the merchant cannot provide proof of delivery. so the case will be in your hands.. this will also teach them a lesson ; it will be like a bad remark in the payment processor. if they receive numerous charge backs they may face suspension from the payment processor, even legal actions against them.

Payment made via credit card or debit card/netbanking.
Your point is that credit card is more safer due to charge back facility.

What would his recourse have been had he used a debit card or netbanking. Is the money gone for good.

[DOUBLEPOST=1389715315][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks guys. This was very helpful. Anything else I need to bear in mind while going for chargeback?
let us know how it went. You learn new tricks every day.

Your point is that credit card is more safer due to charge back facility.

What would his recourse have been had he used a debit card or netbanking. Is the money gone for good.

Exactly. My dad works in a bank and he told me the very first day I started buying online that to only use my credit card.
He would have had to go to the consumer courts if he had used a debit card/netbanking.

Exactly. My dad works in a bank and he told me the very first day I started buying online that to only use my credit card.
He would have had to go to the consumer courts if he had used a debit card/netbanking.
Ok your post deserves a rep. Thanks mate.

We can also dispute a charge on debit card as well as long as its visa/master card.. only difference would be we would not get BACK our money until the dispute is solved. in case of Credit card we can choose not to pay the disputed transaction amount and it will be totally fine.

PS: there will be 100-500 Rs. Charge for disputing debit card transactions if our claim is not deemed valid and/or crossing specified period time (usually 60 days)

Back