Anyone ordered something from Aliexpress since the plague started?

I ordered a Huawei AX3+ Pro Wifi 6 router from ali about 10 days ago
The seller first sent the package to Malaysia then forwarded to india from there, so there are 2 tracking number (china to Malaysia then Malaysia to china)
Tracking through the indiapost website shows the origin country as Malaysia.

And the shipping was free....

Aliexpress usually has a 60 days period. If you don't receive your product in 60 days, they refund the amount you paid.. I checked yesterday and they have now increased this period to 90 days and some of you say you have received your stuff sooo, Hopefully I'll also get the stuff I ordered soon. :( Although, There is still no update on the tracking numbers

The seller first sent the package to Malaysia then forwarded to india from there, so there are 2 tracking number (china to Malaysia then Malaysia to china)

Did you receive your router and how good is this router compared to Asus wireless 6 ASUS RT-AX89U

Did you receive your router and how good is this router compared to Asus wireless 6 ASUS RT-AX89U
The router is currently at DIMC (delhi customs)
I can definitely compare the Wi-Fi 6 vs Wi-fi 5 speed and range on my desktop and mobile with my current router Linksys EA8100.

I received the refund for all the items I had ordered in Feb/Mar/Apr after the 60-day period and most of them were delivered in June/July, so I have no complaints about that. Received all the items that were shipped using tracking and may be one that was sent without tracking. Didn't receive 2-3 others that were shipped without tracking.

However, I stopped ordering once they switched to limited, expensive shipping and really don't have a need to use them as such since most of my purchases over there are impulsive.

What was the shipping service you had chosen?
I have placed an order for some small tid-bits yesterday and shipping available was either Cainiao or Sunyou.

Hi is your router out of delhi customs do update
Yeah, it cleared delhi customs without any issues, it's currently at my city's post office
Screenshot (43).png

Post automatically merged:

What was the shipping service you had chosen?
I have placed an order for some small tid-bits yesterday and shipping available was either Cainiao or Sunyou.
I believe the shipping company used was yanwen till Malaysia after that it was normal post.

Received the package yesterday without any problems, The seller mentioned half the price on the invoice so had to pay rs 1000 as custom duty, still the router is totally worth it.
This is what I get using the router
This is on just VHT80, the router supports VHT160 which has double the theoretical speed.

It's around 900 Mbps
Screenshot_20200812-153054_Magic iPerf.jpg

Ordered a M.2 enclosure last week of august from aliexpress. Getting it routed via USA through Comgateway. Shipping is coming to same cost as the product lol. Expected delivery date was 7th Sept and I still haven't received it. Yet to ship from New York as stuck in outbound customs :/

Ordered a M.2 enclosure last week of august from aliexpress. Getting it routed via USA through Comgateway. Shipping is coming to same cost as the product lol. Expected delivery date was 7th Sept and I still haven't received it. Yet to ship from New York as stuck in outbound customs :/

But I'm pretty sure it still came cheaper than this:

ORICO Transparent NVMe M.2 Enclosure

I like products that Orico make and have a couple of their 2.5" Enclosures (which I use for a couple of my SSDs) but their M.2 Enclosures are pretty stiffly priced.

I ordered for two watch straps one and half months ago and received it last week. It took me a lot of searching before I was able to find one seller who was giving free shipping. Majority of the sellers are charging enormous rates for shipping. It's not safe to purchase high priced items in these times. Customs will definitely charge higher rates.

Back