Anyone ordered something from Aliexpress since the plague started?

I have not personally imported anything from AliExpress after lockdown but couple of guys i know had to pay high customs duties (equal to or more than 30%)

I have not personally imported anything from AliExpress after lockdown but couple of guys i know had to pay high customs duties (equal to or more than 30%)

I know people in the custom mech community that have paid over 100% for shipments through Fedex. It's crazy right now, can't wait for China Post to resume.

Eh forget about post pandemic orders i ordered before that in December 2019, just a knife and o-rings for keyboard but none of them were delivered. On that, does anyone know where to get o rings in India for any reasonable price? I badly need some.

Can some one says is there any alternative to aliexpress? I need sapphire RX580 and Zotac 970 graphics card fan. If any indian maker with even twice the amount compare to chines , i am willing to pay

Eh forget about post pandemic orders i ordered before that in December 2019, just a knife and o-rings for keyboard but none of them were delivered. On that, does anyone know where to get o rings in India for any reasonable price? I badly need some.
check with any local automobile spare shop. They have plenty of different size o-rings.

I have done similiar thing, utilising an old cabinet fan with good air throwing capabilities. Tied that on graphics card, now temperature remains atleast 7 degree lesser at full load,compare to stock fan. Its crude method but works

All my pre-pandemic orders used to be delivered in a month's time. Just use the AliExpress standard shipping. My friend has a bought some cheap mobile accessories a
in the last 2 months and he got them delivered.

Back