Anyone Played Frets On Fire ?

bugger :p

the controller must be some 100 dollahs... :p

no way am i spending that for 1 game.. however good it is.

FOF on the other hand is sweeeet!! awesome tut too.

just one word for the game AWESOME.. u can download the guitar heroes songs for it also .... i used to play it a lot but bored now :p .. what difficulty do u guys play in ... in the default songs i can only score decently in the easy part

the rest is mind boggling or should i say finger boggling :p

sTALKEr said:
bugger :p

the controller must be some 100 dollahs... :p

no way am i spending that for 1 game.. however good it is.

FOF on the other hand is sweeeet!! awesome tut too.

controller is around 100 and the pc reciever is around 20 :)
anyhow, if you want you can play gh3 with the keyboard too... and there are downloadable songs as well

one point though, with the keyboard, you cant get much farther than a few songs in hard difficulty because the clicking is for strumming and you cant ever click fast enough....if you want to enjoy the game u have to invest in dedicated hardware :p

_pappu_ said:
or u can just play guitar hero 3 on pc with an xbox 360 controller hooked up to it
thats what i do :)
...or you can invest that time and learn to play real guitar to achieve a non-hallucinated level of self-satisfaction, which will also help in scoring with the chicks someday.

RiO said:
...or you can invest that time and learn to play real guitar to achieve a non-hallucinated level of self-satisfaction, which will also help in scoring with the chicks someday.

read todays 'times of india' comics page
chicks prefer GH3 over a real guitar :p

Which comic page? Most of the pages are just that. Perspective also matters, if your definition of chick is a 15-yr old running around with shorts they're probably spot on.

What do you think of this chick Nukey!~ :D
Barbie2006_DT1.jpg

Awww, I'm sure that's going to dent his pocket and we'll see it in the show off section soon :D

Ooo that ESP Explorer copy has got skulls - must be a Kirk Hammett signature :O

RiO said:

have you seen that south park episode where they play guitar hero??
stan's dad comes and plays the real guitar and all the kids say that its gay :D
^^i agree with whatever south park teaches me :D

Back