WTB Anyone selling Windows 10

The free upgrade to Windows 10 from previous versions through the Get Windows 10 App ended in 2016 but the actual free upgrade program is still in effect, just not publicized anywhere.

I've used old Windows 7 serials from decade-old Optiplex's to activate new Windows 10 installs, as well my own purchased Windows 8.1 keys on multiple machines.

Recent discussion:
Some explanation: https://www.zdnet.com/article/heres-how-you-can-still-get-a-free-windows-10-upgrade/

But I don’t have any key in hand right now. I’m building a completely new PC for a friend and he don’t want to spend +10k for Win10 retail key.

Little known fact, if you have windows 7 or 8.1, activate it with Daz loader (win7 only) or KMS activator and then upgrade to windows 10 using ISO you will get digital activation for the motherboard.
Once upgraded then you can even clean install windows 10 anytime on the same hardware (motherboard) and without even asking for a key you will be activated as soon as you go online with that machine.

You can also login to Microsoft account to get that activation linked to your account.

If you wanna try, do remember upgrading from Home will be to Home and Pro/Ultimate to Pro Editions.

Lastly, you can then upgrade win10 to win11 also for free if you want.

There's a batch file available online for injecting Digital License key and it works flawlessly, if you need it then PM me.

But I don’t have any key in hand right now. I’m building a completely new PC for a friend and he don’t want to spend +10k for Win10 retail key.
I think there's a public repository on github for this. It's open source so the possibility of malware or virus is low. I cant remember it's name but you can search it on reddit. Another solution is to get a OEM key which you can easily buy at dirt cheap price (Rs 200 or even lower) and it works fine.

Back