Anyone tried Micromax Andro A60?

prohank

Disciple
Anyone tried Micromax Andro A60?
Actually I wanted to go for Nokia 5233 previously but everyones saying that I should go for android for more apps.But Micromax Andro A60 and Dell X28 are the only two options I got where in the price of DellX28 is above my range.
So please suggest if andro a60 is good for the deal or not..
Thank you very much.
This forum is really supportive.

avoid it. horrible call quality, friend bought one bad. and sold it the next day for a 1200rs loss. it was that bad.

BTW try the spice mi 270. dual sim android, install launcherpro and the phone will fly.

You could also take a look at the Spice Mi 310 which has good specs for its price point. I've been using the 5233 for over a year now and I'd definitely something like an Mi 310 over it.

Believe me, you'll start hating Android due to those pesky hardware. Stay away from those low-end phones. Instead try getting the Samsung Galaxy Pop or LG Optimus Me P350 both of which should cost around 7k.

Else get the Nokia 5233.

If you absolutely want to try out Android, mi-310 would be the phone to start out with. But there are lots of negative feedback about its battery plus no market access, so this is not really a recommendation. If you have a phone right now, i'd rather save up a bit more and wait for prices of entry level android phones to fall (Optimus One,XCD 35,etc)

All the comments were really helpful.I don't have a phone currently and my colleges are due to start so I think i have to make a quick decision.I will be posting which phone I bought.Till then all the recommendations are welcome.
Thanks all once more.

Don't buy low-end Android phones, they are shit. I think you should go for something like LG Optimus One or Dell XCD 35, this is the minimum hardware for Android which you'll enjoy. For a smooth Android you need at least 1GHz, it's very processor hungry.

prohank said:
All the comments were really helpful.I don't have a phone currently and my colleges are due to start so I think i have to make a quick decision.I will be posting which phone I bought.Till then all the recommendations are welcome.

Thanks all once more.
Ya eventually I dropped MAndro out of my choice and bought Samsung Galaxy 3 I5801 at 7k from letsbuy..A good phone at an incredible short price.

Go hurry b4 the price runs upwards.

Thanks all...

:)

Back