Anyone using Battery pack to charge phone / tablet / mp3 player ?? Please suggest

raksrules

Elite
Does anyone here use a battery pack as a backup to recharge their iphone / android phone / any phone / MP3 player / tablet ??
If yes then please suggest what you are using and how is your experience with it ?
I see dedicated iPhone battery packs or cases (with inbuilt battery) but i want something which is generic in nature.
Also i am aware that tablets require more power (2.1 A or so i think, i may be wrong) so need to check that it should suffice for both phones and tablets.
Suggestions invited. Need something value for money and reliable stuff. But not really expecting myself to spend a fortune on it.

Oh that looks like an overkill (just IMO). But seems awesome with 16,000 mAh battery/power. Price is bit steep for me. Will see if there are other options.

PS: Look at the last pic on amazon, it is charging so many devices, all at once.

raksrules said:
Oh that looks like an overkill (just IMO). But seems awesome with 16,000 mAh battery/power. Price is bit steep for me. Will see if there are other options.

PS: Look at the last pic on amazon, it is charging so many devices, all at once.
@metalspree:Nice device suggestion

@raksrules:There's a 8000 mah version as well

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Sanav3 said:
@metalspree:Nice device suggestion

@raksrules:There's a 8000 mah version as well

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Checked the amazon link, too many bad reviews :(

Any other options ?

Checked about Trent something which has those 6000 / 9000 / 11000 mAh ones but i have read somewhere that all those positive reviews about them are bogus.

zagg sparq? or there are couple of twin USB ports ones 5000mAH available on ebay.in with dealer warranty... good price as well... actually m looking to buy one for me as well

drsingh said:
may i suggest something like this.generic USB charger for all gadgets and uses generic aa batteries which can also be used for other purposes.also buy sanyo eneloop batteries for 2100*4=8400mah

4x AA BATTERY EMERGENCY USB CHARGER , FOR CELL/MOBILES, MP3, GPS,PDA, SALE !!!! | eBay

The particular model is for illustration only.many models in different quality are available as well from local shops.

Dont go with these. A friend had a similar charger, but said that it was totally useless with the AA cells from the stores. Hardly a few minutes of charge.

Although with the 4xeneloops its a different thing, but too much of a hassle IMO.

eXperiecne said:
I'm using Zagg sparq, 2x iPhone 4 charges is what I get when they promise 4x.

This seems to have consistent bad reviews on amazon. :(

I think i may jump with the New trent IMP70D. It is being sold on amazon for 49.95$ but was supposedly on deal 2 weeks back for 33.95$ and i had missed that. So i contacted the dealer and he told me that if i buy for the amazon price of 49.95 and give him my order#, he will refund me 10$ back :)

matrix0683 said:
You can look at Belkin products as well, you would get a year's warranty as well. One of the sample product.

Buy Belkin Refuel battery pack 2000 (F8M159qe) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

This is available in different capacities from 1000mAH to 4000mAH.

Buddy i am in US so i am buying from amazon. Moroever the belkin one you suggested is also available on amazon here (although OOS and a different model i guess)

Amazon.com: Belkin F8M159tt Power Pack 2000: Electronics

But that is comparatively 20$ more expensive for less than half the battery rating.

Back