Anyone using den boomband in delhi.?

vikundefined

Disciple
Hi guys i looking for a user feedback for den boomband in delhi. Den has recently launched this internet service in my area and i am looking forward to get it, but i dnt know anyone who is use den boomband thats why u am looking for a feedback and change my crappy mtnl net. Thanks

Want to know the same.

I have applied for the demo. They will install the connection in 2-3 days, lets see how it goes

My friend also used the demo connection (5mbps till 10gb, post 2mbps) and said that it worked fine. But I'm still skeptical, after all it was just the demo

I have applied for the demo as well but they told me that their services are not yet available where i am put up and its gonna a month for them to provide services here.
Usually these kind of demo work without any glitch, what i was more interested in the downtime, throttling, and the services they provide but there are no reviews availabe anywhere.
Anyways do post here once you get the demo.

I have applied for the demo as well but they told me that their services are not yet available where i am put up and its gonna a month for them to provide services here.
Usually these kind of demo work without any glitch, what i was more interested in the downtime, throttling, and the services they provide but there are no reviews availabe anywhere.
Anyways do post here once you get the demo.

Back