Video Anyone using TOSHIBA Regza LCD TV in here?

prohank

Disciple
If you are using regza model I would like to ask how is the clearity on making a pc connection to the TV.
My model is regza PB1E and I am getting horizontal white stripes on the screen which I want to get rid off.
I would like if you can give me the suggestions on how to do it.
Thank you very much!

I purchased it last year for 22k from Vijay sales.however you can get it for 19k from special deals.It's cost hasn't reduced much.
Taking about the sound it's just plain awesome.20 W output.Clarity is good too.It was the most vfm product last year.

I agree with you. Toshiba sound is good among lcd's I have 32PB10 with videocon d2h we hardly keep above 19 steps but with sony 42BX400 we need to keep atleast 55 steps to make it audible. To make it worse I am looking for audio out connection in sony and I couldnt find out. Toshiba has optical output and can pass through dolby and dts signal.

I had this in my mind but going with Samsung LED, Why take LCD when you get LED in same price.

Is it 32"?

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with you. Toshiba sound is good among lcd's I have 32PB10 with videocon d2h we hardly keep above 19 steps but with sony 42BX400 we need to keep atleast 55 steps to make it audible. To make it worse I am looking for audio out connection in sony and I couldnt find out. Toshiba has optical output and can pass through dolby and dts signal.

completely agree

Any one help me, i bought a toshiba32pb1e lcd, but cant play usb video, any method to activate it? dundumons@gmail.com

Its Toshiba's inbuilt firmware which cant play, you cant do anything abt it. Sell it off & take Samsung LED in similar price which can play 1080p HD mkv from USB Or take external media player which can play & connect to Toshiba.

Check ebay. 32EH4500 - 22500 Rs only.

I dont think this model is available for less than 37k with manufacturer warranty, dealer warranty is as good as no warranty and if there is any panel problem then its as good as throwing it in dustbin.

I dont think this model is available for less than 37k with manufacturer warranty, dealer warranty is as good as no warranty and if there is any panel problem then its as good as throwing it in dustbin.

There is one available for 28k (still cheaper then 37k) with ServoPro warranty.

Yes, agree listing on ebay says dealer's warranty, Can you explain whats that & arent they genuine LED ?

There is one available for 28k (still cheaper then 37k) with ServoPro warranty.

Yes, agree listing on ebay says dealer's warranty, Can you explain whats that & arent they genuine LED ?

The TV is genuine , no problem with the listing, but these listings are for imported tv's and you wont get samsung/sony/LG etc manufacturer warranty, even servepro is some third party service and is NOT manufacturer warranty, so it totally depends on your luck, if it works without any problem then the money saved is lot but later if you get any panel problem then the entire investment will go down the drain as panel replacement cost is as good as buying a new TV :)

If you need peace of mind 4 year warranty and good quality picture ,sound and less expensive solution barring HD-ready, Toshiba 32pb20 is a better choice and plays all movies even from HDD. Our tv works with portable 500 GB drive by poviding seperate power to the disc.

If you need peace of mind 4 year warranty and good quality picture ,sound and less expensive solution barring HD-ready, Toshiba 32pb20 is a better choice and plays all movies even from HDD. Our tv works with portable 500 GB drive by poviding seperate power to the disc.

Support of Toshiba is not that great compare to Samsung, Hence Samsung is always preferred.

Back