Anyone with Agile or Scrum Certification?

I have absolutely no idea about where to begin with this. Would be glad if anyone could point me to a place where to start with. Any books, websites, etc where I can start?

+1 To what Vishal.

Also there's little value in "Reading" about scrum. actually living in a scrum team helps learn it like nothing else. It is not easy though, you have to be really religious and some of the things might be
a. Difficult to sell to your PM/Account manager if they are ignorant about Scrum.
b. Feel "anal" for the lack of better words to your team.
So you'll be facing music at both the ends.

With the "Vaidhanic Chetavani" out of the way, Scrum is really "one" of the best software project execution methodologies. I presume you are either getting promoted or starting to take your promoted status more seriously. ;)
In either case would be good to start getting familiar with one of the ALM tools which will aid you getting the process implemented correctly. To start with follow the Scrum alliance guide religiously, in a release or two you start realizing what workd best for you and what does not, then taylor those specific components to suit the way your team/company is more comfortable with.
It might help if you provide more info about what you do, whats your team size and why you felt the need to go Scrum?

Back