Anything better than Xcd 35 in 7k?

6pack

ex-Mod
Finally going to buy Dell Xcd 35 from Vijay sales (probably). Found out its first gen phone with 256MB rom and 512Mb ram. It can be unlocked to 512Mb rom right?

If not this phone, then can you tell me any other android / non android phone which is as good as or better than this in same price of 7k?

I know its an old phone but there are budget constraints. else my first choice was moto defy+ or defy from flipkart.

To unlock just Install z4root(google it) open the app and select temp. root, after rooting install ROM manager from market. Now after that Download the Swedish Snow RLS4B rom from Modoco stie > Zte blade/Libra roms.

Connect ur phone to mass storage and put the Swedish Snow Rom on to the root of the SD card.

Open rom manager and select Flash clockworkmod > Select phone model i.e, ZTE BLADE. It will flash and then select Install ROM from SD CARD. Select the Swedish Snow file > tick all the next options(Back up rom, Wipe both the cash).

Now it will reboot in to recovery and it will install the new rom, and if its not a chineese blade it will unlock the 512mb RAM and will be LIGHTNING FAST!

NOTE: M NOT RESPONSIBLE IF UR DEVICE IS DAMAGED!

M Running the Swedish Snow RLS4b from quite a few weeks and its the best rom, its the updated version of the best rom MMHMP RLS9 and m running it with the Full blown ICS theme. Tel me if u want screens
<

Back