Anyway to make free calls to Australia?

hey ppl,
is there a way i can make free calls to australia with the help of any software..softwares like skype need u to pay money..i dont think there will be any such softwares...but i might have missed out something. :p

Kindly let me know if there are any such softwares..

super_saiyan said:
yahoo messenger with voice chat..:p...it works.....ive chatted with my frnds in US..:)

abbey :p....he is talking abt making PHONE Calls I think..... like calling from your comp to someone's landline or mobile.

voipcheap gives just 5 minutes free calls after which i have to make a payment it seems..i talked 5 min though after which it showed message that u have reached the max limit..:( :(

Best option is to use Skype... it's not free but you'd pay $0.02 per minute which is really cheap taking into consideration the quality. You'll need a paypal account or credit card to use Skype however and you'd have to spend minimum $10 to charge your Skype account.

^^

gizmo is cool but 2 cents/min CallOut to australia:

Gizmo – A free phone for your computer - Learn More Call Out

@gamerulez

dunno a free one to australia...

just for general info:

There is also iCall which offers:

1. Free outgoing calls to the US and Canada

That's right, 100% free. We'll never charge you to make a call to the US or Canada.

2. Free incoming calls from anywhere in the world

We have free inbound access numbers in almost every US area code.

3. Free personalized voicemail

Australia is 1.6 cents / min

iCall - Free Phone Calls

Regards.

thegamerulez said:
voipcheap gives just 5 minutes free calls after which i have to make a payment it seems..i talked 5 min though after which it showed message that u have reached the max limit..:( :(

how can 5 mins can b used 4 free can u tell ???

Back