APC UPS RED LED Constant Lit with Beep Sound

Emperor

Skilled
Hi Friends,

My APC Back UPS 600 VA (360w) working just fine till shut down at night and today morning as soon as I start it, it on with RED LED light on with Beep Sound.

Can you suggest what it is and how to rectify issue?

Regards.

My 1100 VA apc also started continuous beep after an electricity fluctuation. Turning it off and on using UPS button fixed the issue. It has happen only once though.

may be 4-5 yrs old, can you/anyone please suggest/link for battery that will work with older/dead and whether it will fit in usp cage

may be 4-5 yrs old, can you/anyone please suggest/link for battery that will work with older/dead and whether it will fit in usp cage
Take the UPS to any battery shop near your house. They will replace it for you. Buying online will be costlier because of the weight of the battery.

Take the UPS to any battery shop near your house. They will replace it for you. Buying online will be costlier because of the weight of the battery.
but GREEN LED on ups is able to Light Up along with RED.. what it mean? is battery went bad or some other issue, as while watching online video of same model, all video maker/uploader said that on their UPS GREEN LED unable to lit...

I have the same one & when this happened to mine for the first time. I checked the catalog & while I don't remember all the reasons it can happen. For me the issue was from overheating apparently. So I let it be for a night in an AC room. Worked fine afterwards. Randomly happens once in a few months but I just switch it off for a few mins & start it again.

Back