APPLE iPad 2 16GB WiFi + 3G - MINT CONDITION ...FAST SALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolraghav

Skilled
FOR SALE IS APPLE iPad 2 16GB WiFi + 3G - MINT CONDITION

Bought March 23, 2011 ..so couple of months warranty left..will provide serial number of iPad to interested buyers.

It includes everything whatever comes in Box. [earphones (never used), ipod cable, power adapter almost like new] -- Don't have bill and its not needed.

Best thing, I had got this wrapped in scratch guard front/back & had smart cover since first day !!!! There are physically no scratches ..no dents on it. [worth Rs.2000]

It runs on 4.3.5 hence no jailbreak but anyway ios5 coming soon and the jailbreak will too.

I have Dolphin 3G sim card in it which works awesomely with MTNL/BSNL networks. (can be included to a trusted n known buyer) ...

Also includes the ipad smart cover which I bought for Rs 1750. (little bit dirty, but i think these can be washed, or u can buy new. ?)

Price I'm asking 31K includes shipping of TNT PR with insurance(No Negotiations!). Please email me at coolraghav(at)gmail.com for any queries.

Reason for sale : Need money to buy wharfedale.

-Raghav

Delhi

Attachments

• DSC00176.jpg
    DSC00176.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 109
coolraghav said:
FOR SALE IS APPLE iPad 2 16GB WiFi + 3G - MINT CONDITION

Bought March 23, 2012

Second TE member having time machine, good atleast we got to know that IOS5 will release after March 2012.

Thanks mate, would you please check NEXUS PRIME release date too ???

^ Well I do have brains, but I didn't bother looking up the launch date for a product I have no clue about.

Sorry you asked to mail but i guess it might help others to too decide.

Does ipad 2 also uses microsim or you use it with some dongle (sim).

bansal98 said:
you got earphones in the iPad box??

Yes, never used.

MAGNeT said:
Sorry you asked to mail but i guess it might help others to too decide.

Does ipad 2 also uses microsim or you use it with some dongle (sim).

No problem magnet, its good to be open .. its just I use blackberry and its faster to reply in that.

I'm using microsim, got the simcard cropped to fit for rs 100. and using 0.5GB limit prepaid plan of Dolphin for Rs.250 a month. :) (No dongle!)

coolraghav said:
Yes, never used.

No problem magnet, its good to be open .. its just I use blackberry and its faster to reply in that.

I'm using microsim, got the simcard cropped to fit for rs 100. and using 0.5GB limit prepaid plan of Dolphin for Rs.250 a month. :) (No dongle!)

Thanks.I would have got it but the only problem is minimum i need atleast 32 giga.And for same price.lolz

Ill see whether i can arrange something.

Goodluck for quick sale.

Thanks again for reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back