FS: Tablet Apple iPad 3 16GB WiFi Black + Brookestone Bluetooth Keyboard Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenix844884

The Analyst
Skilled
  • Product Name: Apple iPad 3 16GB WiFi Black + Brookestone Bluetooth Keyboard Case

• Expected Price: Rs 24000/- for the combo; Rs 21000/- for the iPad; Rs 3500 for the Bluetooth Keyboard case

• Shipping charges: Shipping will be split between buyer and me if above Rs 500.

• Manufacturer page URL: You know.... ;)

• Description if any: The iPad is in immaculate condition, used with a screen protector since day one, no scratches, dings or dents. Working A-OK! On iOS 5.1 jailbroken, can be shipped with any official firmware, jailbroken or not on buyers request. Comes with original box, USB cable and AC wall adapter, and small documents. The Brookestone Bluetooth Keyboard case is also in super duper condition, works flawlessly and pairs immediately. It also comes with its original packing (little torn up) and all documents.

• Reason for Sale: Need Money

• Product condition: 10/10 (both)

• Purchase Date: July 29th 2012 for iPad; October 2012 for Keyboard case

• Remaining Warranty period: 6 months official Apple India warranty; 10 months for keyboard case in US.

• Warranty available in: India; US respectively

Kindly look at the pictures. If there anything else you would like to know, do not hesitate to PM me. I am also open to offers, but please refrain from sending insane messages.

mszw9f.jpg

34e87jr.jpg

jhd1uf.jpg

i44dar.jpg

309q4g0.jpg

bgealz.jpg

• Shipping from: New Delhi
  • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyers preferred as they can personally inspect the merchandise
  • Payment options: Cash, Bank transfer

received product in good condition -- testing it at the moment.

Seller forgot to switch it off before shipping -- so was a tad hot when I unboxed it -- panicked a bit too :p

turned off -- charging and chilling -- :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back