apple ipad 3 or samsung tab 10.1?

saurabh88

Disciple
This will help others to make accurate recommendations and you can get a prompt reply.

Questions:-

1. Q: Budget?

A: no matter

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?

A: nad

3. Q: Preferred display type?

A: nad

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.

A:samsung or apple

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?

A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.

A: Required a 5MP camera. Flash.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).

A: confused but only little bit

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).

A: 3G.

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?

A: Camera, mails and internet and most of educational software

10. Q: Any other requirements?

A: Don't require dual sim/require dual sim/etc.

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.

A: Ipad 3

please i have used android for 3 years but no more good eduactional software like english to gujarat dictionary and good subject books like in apple.

as my friend has it and have most of the educational software which are already in our course.and yes apple has almost more educational software so which one to buy.

As educational software is the requirement i would suggest going for the new iPad
<

iPad all the way, dont even bother considering the Samsung tablets. You wont ever regret your purchases.

On a different note, i would suggest the iPad 2 instead as there is no such improvement that you would use(Display and graphics upgrade). The money saved can be used to get good educational apps for the iPad.

iPad!!!! trust me, there's no comparison. I have the iPad 2, its easy to use and very responsive, ipad 3 could be a tad slower, but its because of the eye poping display.

Its definitely amongst the best out there in every way.

Back