FS: Tablet Apple iPad 32GB, Black Leather Case + Accessories, Very good Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Product Name: Apple Original iPad 32GB, WiFi, Very Good Condition
  • With Black Leather Case, Charger, USB Cable
  • Expected Price: Sold
  • Shipping charges: At Actuals
  • Description if any: Works perfectly. Looks good. Just a couple of minor smudges at the corners and a slight dent at the back (pls. see the pics)

• Reason for Sale: Belongs to my father in law, hasn't got time to use it. So better to exchange it for money
  • Product condition: 8.5 out of 10
  • Shipping from: New Delhi
  • Shipping to: All over India (except where sales tax forms are mandatory), Local buyer

• Preferred courier: TNT Express, DTDC
  • Payment options: Cash, bank transfer

Interested in a bit lower price. I already have one but need another for my work. What's the absolute last you can offer. I am situated in noida and can do a local pickup only. Don't need anything else apart from original cable plus charger. You can sell off the leather case separately.

Interested in a bit lower price. I already have one but need another for my work. What's the absolute last you can offer. I am situated in noida and can do a local pickup only. Don't need anything else apart from original cable plus charger. You can sell off the leather case separately.

Sorry, but I sold it off the forum

Never mind buddy. Care to share how much you let it go for. Wanna have a fair idea of the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back