Apple iPad Prices Slashed for India

This is interesting cause the price decrease has been quite swift this time, maybe they will launch the ipad2 in India also sooner this time around?!

Gannu said:
^Without warranty? I think Apple would honor the warranty without the bill a la iPods.
iphone and ipad only 2 products for which u need bill and needs to be taken back to certain place or country from where its purchsed. so if buying ipad in grey it will not be covered. in short iphone and ipad does not come with international warranty

delguy19 said:
iphone and ipad only 2 products for which u need bill and needs to be taken back to certain place or country from where its purchsed. so if buying ipad in grey it will not be covered. in short iphone and ipad does not come with international warranty

Is there any particular reason for this? Seems a bit strange considering their usual policy

But if some one is on vacation here in India, and some problems crop-up, then they will refuse to even look at the product? That would be really sad from such a reputated company. :(

delguy19 said:
Have you actually replaced one this way? Asking this because there has been no mention of a valid proof of purchase anywhere from Apple.

iPods definitely do not require any bill while claiming warranty.

Gannu said:
Have you actually replaced one this way? Asking this because there has been no mention of a valid proof of purchase anywhere from Apple.

iPods definitely do not require any bill while claiming warranty.
i am saying because i sent my iphone 4 to uk for repair and ipad to us when faced issue. for iphone and ipad they check ur serial number and secondly apple ipad and iphone does not comes with international warranty. its just macbook mac air and ipod series comes with international warranty. if you think different you can go ahead and check with apple

Back