Apple iPhone 4 16GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switch

Skilled
Hey Guys,

Selling my iPhone 4 locked to AT&T with 4.1 Firmware and 2.10.4 Baseband. The phone has sparingly being used as it was never used as a phone and already have a iPad so there wasn't anything which was being done on the phone. Comes with box and all the accessories(The Charger and Headphones are still packed and never used). The screen protectors for both front and back have been applied. The phone has been lying with me since early November.

Phone Condition As good as brand new. No scratches or anything whatsoever.

Also on sale are some goodies.

Otterbox commuter case Color Black (One of the best cases available for the iPhone 4)

Link to the case iPhone 4 Commuter Series Case // OtterBox.com

Moshi Snap on case

The famous iPhone 4 bumper black color

Micro-Sim converter kit(Comes with sim cuuter as well as one adapter)

Apart from all this there is a spare screen gurad(Front & Back) which will be there for the phone besides the one already applied on it.

Asking price for the phone Rs 28000(Everything which comes with the phone)

Asking price for the phone and all accessories Rs 30000(Phone + Case Covers + Sim cutter)

Will perfer NCR buyers. PM me or post here if interested.

Reasone for sale. Tired of waiting for a unlock. Need a working phone urgently. Might as well get a HTC which a close friend want to give up as he needs cash.

Pics

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Peeps pming me about sync cable, headphone and charger do you think i eill be mad enough to sell thoseseperately. Also i dont think its a unfair price considering there is a unlock around the corner which should permanently unlock all the basebands as dev team id already working on it.

Considering how much a factory unlocked goes for(about 38k these days) this is a very fair price.

Also to note that shsh blobs have been saved for 4.1 and onwards.

Switch said:
Asking price for the phone Rs 28000
Asking price for the phone and all accessories Rs 30000

Peeps pming me about sync cable, headphone and charger do you think i eill be mad enough to sell thoseseperately..

And why would anyone buy just the phone for 28k ? :S

Well let me know a place where I can get a new iPhone for less then 28k. The last time I checked the most reliable source eBay it was quite a bit more.

@fuzail yeah it could take time yes but isn't that the exact reason why this is on sale at this price.

Sorry for the OT switch , even i am eager to know a place where u can get iphone 4 for 26-27k .

Unlock for the 4.2.1 with 2.10 base band should be out in just a week or two max .

jesal said:
hongkong u can get a brand new iphone for 27k factory unlocked :D
shipped to India ? and ya he's giving away so many accessories for 30k....Lets not crap his thread guys....

^ But this ain't HongKong right . Also do mention that though officially the iPhone 4 is available for 28-30k in HK and Singapore it's been out of stock for almost 2-3 months now . The current pricing of iPhone 4 FU in HK and SGP is pretty much the same as Indian gray pricing - ie 38-40k :p .

Please make sure you have the complete info before you try crapping someone's thread .

All in all , this is a really good deal when u see the accessories being bundled with it . All the best with the sale @ switch .

I think there is some confusion..what you mean by accessories in the otter box, sim cutter ect, rite? ppl are thinking the earphones, charger ect. are accessories. My uncle too bought for the same price and even he is stuck without an unlock. good deal. all the best.

They are easily available on ebay.com for about 2K plus and they are really good cases. Get it from there if you really need it.

Would you sell the phone without the accessories?? I don't need the earphones, wall charger and the data cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back