FS: Mobile Apple iPhone 4 Black 16GB Factory Unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamPagE

Adept
For Sale !
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Apple iPhone 4 Black 16GB Factory Unlocked
  • Expected Price: 13900/-
  • Source and Time of Purchase: December 2011
  • Reason for Sale: Upgrade (Selling on behalf of a friend)
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd
  • Product Condition: Screen and back are clean with screen protectors. Sides have a few minor usage scratches. 8.5/10
  • Purchase Invoice Available:No
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No
  • Accessories Included: Box, manual, charger, datacable
  • Product Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
  • Preferred Courier: Depends on buyer
  • Shipping Charges: Actuals
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer
DSCN0383.JPG DSCN0384.JPG DSCN0385.JPG DSCN0388.JPG

Last edited:
Being an Apple dealer, you're posting it here even knowing that Apple is going to launch iPhone 4 8GB model for 14-15k which will include 1 year warranty. As a friend, as I have purchased some stuff from you earlier, I would suggest to sold this asap on olx, here etc. Good luck and free bump. :)

Being an Apple dealer, you're posting it here even knowing that Apple is going to launch iPhone 4 8GB model for 14-15k which will include 1 year warranty. As a friend, as I have purchased some stuff from you earlier, I would suggest to sold this asap on olx, here etc. Good luck and free bump. :)
Apple dealer? :S

Yes I know. :)
Price reduced.
Apple dealer? :S
Not literally a dealer. But I sell apple products.

Launch it...... want to say Apple is gonna reduce the price of iphone 4 8GB as it is already available .....Right ?

Yes I know. :)
Price reduced.

Not literally a dealer. But I sell apple products.
For me, you are the best seller here on TE for Apple products. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1389858396][/DOUBLEPOST]
Launch it...... want to say Apple is gonna reduce the price of iphone 4 8GB as it is already available .....Right ?
Yes, the price will fall down to 15k max and Apple is trying to grab leftover iPhone 4 from all over the world to dump here. So, the already available iPhone 4 8GB price will also go down. Wait for a week to see the price drop. :)

Last edited:
Hey RamPage. Am from Gurgaon too. Was hunting for a used iphone 5. Let me know if u come across one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back