Apple iPhone 4S - 16GB FU Brand New Mouth watering price

egobrain.exe

Adept
Hey Guys,

Now heres the deal, i had been looking for a phone myself and first i thought of going for an android and then again a blackberry but now i found myself somewhere where many of you would want to be. I contacted my sources and got to know i can get the all new iPhone 4S for a great price. So the price for a 16GB is Rs. 36,000. It will be a factory unlocked piece and a completely brand new set with box and all accessories. But i can't get it in quantity, what i can do i can get a maximum 3 phones every 3 days. Which means i will accept a order of 3 phones together and i need 3 days time to get them after i receive the payment and then ship them. The next will be done after the previous 3 are done. So hit me with PMs who all are interested. Shipping at buyers risk and shipping charges extra! Mates from Delhi can pick it up from me. I can source a maximum of 10 phones not more, so this will be quick i guess. [IC] ends when 10 orders are placed or just before christmas, whichever is earlier. THANKS. :clap:

Phone - Apple iPhone 4S 16GB FACTORY UNLOCKED :cool2:

Price : Rs. 36,000/- :eek:hyeah:

Shipping : Charges extra and at buyers risk.

Warranty : NO WARRANTY. As no invoice will be provided.

And please do not enquire about the other 32/64GB prices as they cannot be sourced and i cannot get them for you.

Regards,

egoB!

:hap2:

Judging by the price, it seems obvious that this is without warranty. Nonetheless, a good deal considering the official pricing is more than 9k.

sandeepk said:
Now first and most important question, with or without India warranty?

Is without warranty my friend.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Gannu said:
Judging by the price, it seems obvious that this is without warranty. Nonetheless, a good deal considering the official pricing is more than 9k.

I forgot to mention that! Is without warranty and i guess this is the best possible price for an iPhone 4s in the market.

How is the mode of payment..

Need to pay in some advance for the booking or the whole amount at one stroke

Will have to pay the amount and deposit it to my account. As i am not a dealer, i will have to pay the whole amount to the person i am getting it from. Rest assured you money will remain safe :)

Can you share some information about the source, as in he is a dealer or something like that? The amount is big, so a bit of caution doesn't harm anyone :)

He is not a dealer, he is just like us but has good contacts. Rest, he is like family to me as he is a regular visitor at my place and vice versa.

It's a good price but I think warranty for 36k mobile is must. I know apple tend less to fault but who knows anything can happen. Also if you wait you can get with warranty around 42k with coupons.

In INDIA not even a single apple authorised service center has got authority to open the cellphone , keep that in mind , if the cellphone dies without any physical damage it will be replaced , there is no point of repair in their rules , if mic or speaker dies you will get the new phone if its under warranty , if the screen is cracked you need to fix it in local , even if you are ready to pay for the parts and service apple will not accept :mad:

my iphone4 which was purchased for 34500rs 4 months back was dropped by accident and I took it to apple , he told if I pay 60% of the amount and return the broken cell then they will give me the new cellphone , this is insane , atleast they would have charged for the screen , he opened a book of rules when I went there with f**ing sad face :mad:

vb86 said:
is it possible for you to get me one before the 9th? ill pick it up from you in delhi. im in south delhi..

Very much possible. Check PM.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

veer_singh said:
^ sorry OP , didnt mean to spoil the thread :( , I just told warranty is not that important ........

No issues, your post was very helpful in that case. Many are unaware of this, even i was. But that you have shared now we know what it is really like. And I'm sorry for your loss, very sad.

Back