Apple iPhone 4S 64gb Factory Unlocked

killerz

Disciple
Got a iPhone 4s 64GB Sprint CDMA from US. Luckily turned out to be factory unlocked
<

But unfortunately i had already ordered R-sim unlock for it.. so now selling the iPhone 4S R-Sim unlock... if anyone needs it cheaper head over to the classifieds thread.

Owned a Samsung Galaxy S II earlier
<

346uk4j.jpg

30926uf.jpg

fyipug.jpg

155qaza.jpg

wul6jn.jpg

280qivs.jpg

11cbltd.jpg

keyzy9.jpg

@killerz, congrats.

@cisco, dont you saw the other thread, iphone struck by indian customs by killerZ.

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@killerz, congrats.

@cisco, dont you saw the other thread, iphone struck by indian customs by killerZ.

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol
<
a lot of members took out their frustation there .

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

#killerz

If i may ask, what made you transition from S2 to iPhone ?

Because having used android for a decent amount of time and now since my wife has the iPhone 4 for quiet some time and i have been playing around with it, i am so so much inclined to get an iPhone myself (may be the iPhone 5), not sure how i can explain but i feel so much better with the user experience and most importantly the no lag nature of the iPhone.

PS: Everyone, no flaming either OS here
<

Beautiful, I'd probably go for an iPhone 5 when it comes out, love my S2 though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

#killerz

If i may ask, what made you transition from S2 to iPhone ?

Because having used android for a decent amount of time and now since my wife has the iPhone 4 for quiet some time and i have been playing around with it, i am so so much inclined to get an iPhone myself (may be the iPhone 5), not sure how i can explain but i feel so much better with the user experience and most importantly the no lag nature of the iPhone.

PS: Everyone, no flaming either OS here
<

Nice q bro.. first of all every OS has its advantages and disadvantages, I loved android, but my experience on S2 was

-poor battery backup when screen on(playing games, video, browsing etc) & data on when required, hardly lasted 8hrs as per my everyday usage.
<

-4.3" super amoled plus screen is awesome but over the time i found it a hastle handling such a large phone.

-Dont even think about playing games on S2 coz you will need a charger after that. I cudnt even play games when m out.

I went for iPhone coz

-the camera quality, i dont need to say more here. (Oh btw i can take 60 photos a minute on 4s, damn fast!!)

-No lags at all and the best touchscreen experience.

-the quality of sound on headphones and external speaker is unmatchable.

-gaming is awesome... addicted to infinitybalde2 and Modern combat 3.
<

-the battery backup is better than s2, after the same usage of 12hrs m left with 30%, enough for some music at night.
<
(my edge is turned on all day, working with mails is a lot easier, feels like m on a BB service
<
)

-and finally when i can get a iPhone 4s 64Gb at a price lower than S2 ..... Why not?
<

Just to make it fair
<

-jailbreaked it and it resprings automatically once or twice a day.

-i miss the sharing on android, like tap share and share with any app you want.

-i cant get music from my friends computer onto my iphone right away ! iTunes sync n bla bla
<

I am thinking of going for iPhone too.. in the 3 years I have had droids, I never sent any files over BT, I don't listen to music from my phone (not a fan of the audio quality of the S2) and I never ever put music on my phone, I keep it virtually empty.

The only hassle I find with iPhone is, one need to read a lot and research a lot before upgrading the OS of the phone; or else you might lose the unlock. Apart from that its all cool
<

I am thinking of going for iPhone too.. in the 3 years I have had droids, I never sent any files over BT, I don't listen to music from my phone (not a fan of the audio quality of the S2) and I never ever put music on my phone, I keep it virtually empty.

The only hassle I find with iPhone is, one need to read a lot and research a lot before upgrading the OS of the phone; or else you might lose the unlock. Apart from that its all cool
<

You don't have to worry about that if you buy a factory unlocked phone.

Hi,

First of all congrats for such an awesome phone. I have couple of questions for you.

1) You have said that it is Sprint CDMA but i can see idea sim on it. Does it mean that you can run both GSM and CDMA. (As far as i know, there is no cdma in idea, correct me if i am wrong). I am surprised to see gsm card in cdma mobile.

2) How much was the Damage?

Hi,

First of all congrats for such an awesome phone. I have couple of questions for you.

1) You have said that it is Sprint CDMA but i can see idea sim on it. Does it mean that you can run both GSM and CDMA. (As far as i know, there is no cdma in idea, correct me if i am wrong). I am surprised to see gsm card in cdma mobile.

2) How much was the Damage?

iPhone 4S has both GSM and CDMA Modules. So if it is unlocked version then one can just pop in a GSM SIM and start using it and for using it as CDMA device you need to get the device registered on a CDMA network like reliance etc.

Get a factory unlocked lamer.

What I wanted to imply is how things are overpriced, nothing else.. I wont be selling my kidney anytime in the near future. Don't worry
happy55.gif

Yes iPhone is overpriced but the user experience in my opinion (*don't flame*) is far far better than others. I was someone who would run away from iPhone even without actually using it. But now with my wife using the iPhone 4 and i have had a good try on the device, i am pretty sure what my next device will be.

Moreover you have something with good resale value if you decide otherwise later on.

Back