FS: Mobile APPLE IPHONE 6PLUS 64 GB WITH ALL ACESSORIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabh88

Disciple
HI I AM IN NEED OF URGENT CASH.
HAD DROPPED MY PHONE LAST MONTH AND REPLACED SCREEN FROM 3RD PARTY.
SCREEN IS PROPPING UP FROM UPPER LEFT CORNER AND THEY IS DENT BELOW EARPHONE PLUG.

price dropped 47000

Attachments

• IMG_4845.JPG
    IMG_4845.JPG
    166.3 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_4847.JPG
    IMG_4847.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_4848.JPG
    IMG_4848.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_4849.JPG
    IMG_4849.JPG
    278.6 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_4851.JPG
    IMG_4851.JPG
    289.2 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_4852.JPG
    IMG_4852.JPG
    245 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Need some clarification - Since you've gotten the screen replaced by a 3rd party, how does the international warranty apply?

Or am I misunderstanding something?

Need some clarification - Since you've gotten the screen replaced by a 3rd party, how does the international warranty apply?

Or am I misunderstanding something?

Got interested in this thread since I'm also selling the same item. As far as my understanding goes, in 1st place, there's nothing called intl. warranty on an iphone.
iphones always have local wrnty. unlike ipad, ipods, macbooks, etc.

it's international warranty as per apple site once you entered serial number of iphone but it doesnt mean anything to this moron apple service station here

and thats a joke from apple

Most (all?) manufacturers follow this approach. If you've had a device repaired/dismantled by a 3rd party, warranty is automatically void. Exceptions to this rule would be in manufacturer permitted user upgradable/serviceable contexts.

You have otherwise given all details/photos clearly - including about the damage and screen replacement. My advice would be to edit the details to remove implications of remaining warranty to avoid any confusions with parties interested in the device. :)

All the best with your sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back