please mention the capacity?
Is it used or brand new?
if brand new u cant sell it here.
if used,how much is it with bill?

vercetti

Skilled
Nov 30, 2005
Why is that??:S
Dude.... he is selling something which he is prolly bought from himself or friend or got it as a gift ...
but does not use it...
muzzi said:

vercetti

Skilled
Nov 30, 2005
Don't wanna meddle with ur sale:
But wante to post this for buyers information:

New 2G Ipod touch in ebay comes for much less after 10% coupon
linkTOUCHH

muzzi

Disciple
Nov 25, 2008
vercetti said:
Why is that??:S
Dude.... he is selling something which he is prolly bought from himself or friend or got it as a gift ...
but does not use it...
so h e shud mention the details.
Apple ipod touch 2g brand new :huh:,no purchase date...nothing mentioned

vercetti

Skilled
Nov 30, 2005
Lets not discuss that....i have 2 10% which give me 1000 bucks....I ordered a 1.5TB using 10% and got 750 off
Point is....the price is higer than what we get afer ordering from ebayt
astrono_me said:
Not much lesser. The 10% discount voucher has a cap of Rs 500.

jesal

Adept
Dec 12, 2006
the cap. is 8gb. my bad i forgot to mention. why cant i sell my personal item here again ? when i was buying this i had posted lots of stuff about touch before i bought it. it is brand new. i got it from RMA 2 days back. earphones still sealed. 10 month warranty pending. it comes with a bill as well.

i cannot compare any prices with ebay since they keep changing. it aint a competion but thanks for the heads up people.

jesal

Adept
Dec 12, 2006
amityrock said:
if its used for 2 months & rma'd .. buddy its not freakin new!
Stop misleading people!

what i used i am not selling. this is brand new from apple. are u really that dumb to understand that ?

swapnil6788

Disciple
Jun 18, 2009
Navi Mumbai
sorry i cant pm u my pm limit has rachd
its RMAd i thot its old sorry:S .and wat i offered u was the price a guy kept his touch 2nd gen 8gb 4 sell at 7.5k in quikr but it was 5 months old :(
atb 4 ur sell:)

Nemesis_41

Snore PHD
Skilled
Oct 1, 2007
muzzi said:
please mention the capacity?
Is it used or brand new?
if used,how much is it with bill?

@jesal: Sorry for the OT

@ muzzi : I guess you are new to these forums, i suggest you read the market rules and look at the trend of selling products on the market section before making statements like that. OP can give you more information provided you ask for it. Kindly refrain from crapping on other peoples deals.

jesal

Adept
Dec 12, 2006
SoMxNemesis said:
@jesal: Sorry for the OT

@ muzzi : I guess you are new to these forums, i suggest you read the market rules and look at the trend of selling products on the market section before making statements like that. OP can give you more information provided you ask for it. Kindly refrain from crapping on other peoples deals.

thank u kind sir

babhishek

Skilled
Feb 3, 2008
jesal said:
what i used i am not selling. this is brand new from apple. are u really that dumb to understand that ?

how can you confirm that the replacement you got is brand new?

how can you confirm its not *refurbished*, and possibly older than the one you got replaced?

jesal

Adept
Dec 12, 2006
babhishek said:
how can you confirm that the replacement you got is brand new?

how can you confirm its not *refurbished*, and possibly older than the one you got replaced?

it works and has 0 scratches on the back, if u have touch for more than 3 months there has to be scratches on the back. so it looks brand new and im calling it brand new unless APPLE IS SUPER CHEAP which i doubt cuz i gave them on friday and saturday afternoon they called me to get my new one. apple warranty rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.