Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
4th July 2022
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Going back to full windows setup.
I will keep it simple. Have Mac Mini M1 8GB / 256GB model for sale. Purchased from flipkart on 5th July 2021. Warranty valid till 4th July 2022 and can be extended to 3 years by buying Applecare if you wish to do so.

Original invoice, original box, cables and packaging as well as flipkart invoice will be provided tot he buyer. Its in mint, like new condition.

It was purchased as I wanted to try out a mac after gap of 5 years. But my workflow does not suit my working environment where I have to switch between this and my windows laptop and transfer files from one device to other and back and hurdles it creates unless I invest heavily into some paid software alternatives for mac.

If you have any questions or clarifications that you need, PM is best way to get in touch. I will try to reply ASAP.

I will ship anywhere where shiprocket can deliver which is pretty much all over the country. Mumbai buyers can pickup from me after confirming purchase. Remember resetting mac is an hour long job at minimum as it essentially downloads and reinstalls entire OS. So even if local pickup, I will do this step only after confirmed purchase. It cant be done in 10-15 mins like windows systems.

Attachments

• IMAGE 2021-08-09 04:09:21.jpg
    IMAGE 2021-08-09 04:09:21.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 181
  • IMAGE 2021-08-09 04:09:25.jpg
    IMAGE 2021-08-09 04:09:25.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 242
  • m1 invoice.jpg
    m1 invoice.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 240
  • Screenshot 2021-08-02 at 5.48.29 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-02 at 5.48.29 PM.png
    128.7 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
I think it won't sell at the current price. Student discount + airpods offer can reduce the cost of owning M1 Mac Mini to 50K right now.
Education offer, I am well aware, but it cannot be used by all. Not everyone has kid of school age or themselves in college or university. I didnt. I am open to reasonable offers. If not, it will live on as HTPC and file server / downloader rig in the house.

Education offer, I am well aware, but it cannot be used by all. Not everyone has kid of school age or themselves in college or university. I didnt. I am open to reasonable offers. If not, it will live on as HTPC and file server / downloader rig in the house.
I bought on Neighbour kid's id card. But yes some body who doesn't want to go through hassle might just take it from you.

Back