Apple MAC Mini Server with Superdrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

indusporus

Disciple
Mar 6, 2010
Hi all,

I'm selling off my 4 month old Mac mini server edition along with the Super drive. (MC408ll/A)

I've bought it from global easybuy in may.

Reason for selling:got myself a new Laptop which serves my purpose better than a desktop.

I've covered it decalgirls skin that I've bought for my ps3. So no scratches or anything on top.

Asking price is 45,000INR

*Shipping price extra.

Specs:

2.53GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo processor

4GB Ram

Please note that currently I've loaded into it the Mac OSX snow leopard edition and not the server edition as I need to use bootcamp. You can load Server OS at any time you want to.

Below are the pictures of it:

a22d9e04.jpg

8180f32c.jpg

46b47ff9.jpg

a22d9e04.jpg

436a3dc6.jpg

Serious buyers only. No spamming/trolling please.

Ask in replies/PM if you need any extra details.

Pune buyers are preferred.

My trading feedback on indianvideogamer here:

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showuser=4872&tab=feedback

nitant

Adept
Mar 9, 2009
You have the Late 2009 Mac Mini, which is a generation older and is the old White one.

The new silver one sells for 44,900 brand new. 60K really? Seriously?

Feb 2, 2009
After long time saw a mac mini here TE. But the price is real damper. The new one costs far less with warranty. Anyways consider price revision.

indusporus

Disciple
Mar 6, 2010
The 44k price is for Mac Mini regular version not for the Server version. You can check the server version price here:

The Apple Store (India) - Mac mini

it's ~65INR and add to it a SuperDrive(mac mini servers don't get inbuilt dvd drive), it will cost you more than 70k. The old version costs nearly the same too, if you check from any retailer.

The server OS itself costs ~28K, if you buy seperately:The Apple Store (India) - Mac OS X Server v10.6 Snow Leopard — Unlimited Client License

cheers.

Lord Nemesis

Overlord
Skilled
Jun 3, 2005
For people who haven't read the sale thread properly, the item on sale is not a Mac Mini. Its a Mac Mini Server. So stop comparing the price to that of plain Mac Mini. There are differences between the Mac Mini Server and the regular Mac Mini like for example 4GB RAM instead of two, dual hard drive Configuration and Mac OS X Server Edition. There is a $300 price difference between the two. The price quoted by the seller may be still be on the higher side, but at least please read the sale thread properly before commenting on the price.

indusporus

Disciple
Mar 6, 2010
nitant said:
Even then New Server 64,999. The Apple Store (India) - Mac mini. Anyway its just my advice, feel free to ignore it. I cant afford it, even if it was half price.
Again, even the new one won't come with any inbuilt dvd drive. You either have to use a remote dvd drive or use the Apple's superdrive, which I'm selling along with the MAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.