Apple Special Event Today

vyral_143

Jarvis
Staff member
Super Mod
Nov 28, 2011
香港
Apart from Apple watch and MacBook Air, Apple TV might also be on radar. It is not updated since 2012.

avi

Skilled
Nov 23, 2010
Last edited:

psyph3r

Skilled
Jun 24, 2007
Pune
What are you so surprised about ? mobos and lappies with type-c connectors were shown off at CES and so were broadwell based fanless laptops[DOUBLEPOST=1425926128][/DOUBLEPOST]rofl prices for the igimmick especially the stainless steel ones, the milking isn't that discrete anymore not that they were hiding it in the first place.

Last edited:

vishalrao

Global Moral Police
Skilled
Nov 10, 2007
Pune, India
Core M cpu for the new macbook, won't it be underpowered now? Kinda like a new 12 inch iPad minus touch but with a keyboard/trackpad :D

Lord Nemesis

Overlord
Skilled
Jun 3, 2005
rofl prices for the igimmick especially the stainless steel ones, the milking isn't that discrete anymore not that they were hiding it in the first place.

Not to mention that you actually need to have an iPhone in addition to be able to use much of the functionality that can actually be considered useful. The irony of that is amusing.

I haven't worn a watch since 10th standard. I haven't felt the need to have a watch clinging to my wrist. Even now, with a smartphone in my pocket, I don't see a damned reason to have a watch on my hand. Some people, mostly women wear it as just another fashion accessory. Other than that, there is very little use for a wrist watch (smart or not) these days. They would make better sense when they are able to replace smart phones completely.

But well, it would still not stop this thing from selling in large numbers thanks to the idiot fanboys who will rush to Apple stores like bugs to a fire to create value for Apple investors. The only thing from Apple that actually anywhere close to being worth the money these days is their stocks.

destiny

Think Different
Adept
Oct 25, 2010
Bombay
Not to mention that you actually need to have an iPhone in addition to be able to use much of the functionality that can actually be considered useful. The irony of that is amusing.

I haven't worn a watch since 10th standard. I haven't felt the need to have a watch clinging to my wrist. Even now, with a smartphone in my pocket, I don't see a damned reason to have a watch on my hand. Some people, mostly women wear it as just another fashion accessory. Other than that, there is very little use for a wrist watch (smart or not) these days. They would make better sense when they are able to replace smart phones completely.

But well, it would still not stop this thing from selling in large numbers thanks to the idiot fanboys who will rush to Apple stores like bugs to a fire to create value for Apple investors. The only thing from Apple that actually anywhere close to being worth the money these days is their stocks.
Sounds like a debate

avi

Skilled
Nov 23, 2010
It's actually iPad with keyboard. nothing much.

and also only one port. I am never gonna buy a laptop with one port. Wouldn't work in India, we don't have Wifi everywhere. For me, ethernet is a must.

Reactions: drkrack