Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Going back to classic watches
The watch is well-kept and in good condition. It was purchased from the Apple Online Store sometime in November 2020.

As I did not use a screen protector, there are a few minor hairline scratches which are visible under direct light sources when the display is off. I have tried to highlight it in the pictures. There are no scratches or dents on the body as it was always used with cases. It will come with a matching Caseology by Spigen case included (Shown in the first pic).

Attachments

• IMG_0688.jpeg
    IMG_0688.jpeg
    372.1 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0689.jpeg
    IMG_0689.jpeg
    271.7 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0690.jpeg
    IMG_0690.jpeg
    268.2 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0691.jpeg
    IMG_0691.jpeg
    278.5 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0692.jpeg
    IMG_0692.jpeg
    428.2 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
When it's connected to my phone, I usually end the day with 30-40 per cent battery left (All watch features are enabled, no battery saving mode). If it's running purely on cellular or has heavy GPS usage, the runtime is lower. A few days ago, I accidentally left my phone's Bluetooth and Wifi off for an entire 7hr drive. So my watch was connected to LTE and on standby the whole time starting at 6 AM in the morning till about 4 PM when it finally showed the low battery warning. It was constantly hunting for a signal during the drive. The battery life seems good going by other accounts I could find online.

I can give an unconditional testing warranty for 3 days. However, if you wish to return it without there being any defects or problems, I will not refund the shipping costs.

Last edited:
Just saw the battery health 80% and Apple says battery needs to be replaced below 80% . What would be the original replacement cost ?

Bump.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back