FS: Others Apple Watch Series 6 GPS 40 mm | 2 months warranty rem. | Rhinoshield case | Extra bands & accessories

t3chg33k

Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Mumbai
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Nov 5, 2021
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
2 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Prefer having only time on my hands
Under warranty for little less than 2 months now. Battery health is at 94%. The speaker side of the watch has outline marks from the case itself, which is inevitable if you keep a hard case on, all the time.

Includes Rhinoshield Crashguard NX black case with extra orange rim that costs upwards of 1.5k.

The white band is the default one which presently has a bit of colour brushed on to it from other articles of clothing. Can probably be removed with more abrasive cleaners, but I only use hand wash.

The orange band is a silicone/leather hybrid one purchased separately and has the Apple watch adapter attached to it for a quick swap.

The black band is a locally purchased one and is a general 22mm watch strap. Not that great in quality but including nonetheless.

The white silicone cradle is also an external purchase and works great for charging and using the watch docked at night.

Attachments

• Watch set front.jpg
    Watch set front.jpg
    616.1 KB · Views: 300
  • Watch set back.jpg
    Watch set back.jpg
    601.4 KB · Views: 262
  • Speaker.jpg
    Speaker.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 239
  • Dial.jpg
    Dial.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 267
  • Bat Health.jpg
    Bat Health.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 274
  • Watch Invoice.jpg
    Watch Invoice.jpg
    443.5 KB · Views: 278
  • Orange.jpg
    Orange.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 158
  • White.jpg
    White.jpg
    422.6 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
About 35% drain a day with Low Power mode on watchOS9 which is now my preferred mode of using the watch, so can get close to 3 days out of it.

Hey I am interested in the RhinoShield Case and Orange Watch band. Please Pm me if you are interested in selling them separately.
That might be difficult as I intend to either keep using the Apple Watch with the case/band or sell it completely. If someone is okay to purchase the rest, then it is possible.

Back