FS: Others Apple Watch Series 6 GPS 40 mm | Rhinoshield Case + Rim | 2 extra bands | Charging stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3chg33k

Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Mumbai
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Nov 2, 2021
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Moving on from smartwatches
Purchased in November 2021. Used with the Rhinoshield case since the beginning. Had also purchased an extra orange rim to add some colour. On account of having the hard case on 24x7, there are permanent marks on the aluminium body towards the speaker side, as indicated in the image. Also, there is a scratch mark on the glass running diagonally from 7 to 0 in the attached image, that is visible at an angle, mostly with the screen off and doesn't impact normal usage.

The original white band is a bit worse for wear as can be seen in the image and I stopped using it several months ago. Using it presently with a replica Nike band which is attached to the watch in the image. Will also include an orange leather-silicone band that goes will with the orange rim.

Additonally, will include a charging stand which allows the watch to be charged upright and also use it in Dock mode.

Attachments

• AW Screen On.jpg
    AW Screen On.jpg
    455.7 KB · Views: 159
  • AW Front.jpg
    AW Front.jpg
    433.4 KB · Views: 157
  • AW Back.jpg
    AW Back.jpg
    444.6 KB · Views: 143
  • Speaker.jpg
    Speaker.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 145
  • Dial.jpg
    Dial.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 151
  • Scratch.jpg
    Scratch.jpg
    316.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
You are very persistent. This is the 4th or 5th time I am seeing this thread with the price always higher than what it would sell for at that time. Honestly, I don’t understand why you don’t price it right if you really want to sell it. You put so much effort into your threads. In any case, good luck with your sale. But, it will need a lot of luck. Haha

You are very persistent. This is the 4th or 5th time I am seeing this thread with the price always higher than what it would sell for at that time. Honestly, I don’t understand why you don’t price it right if you really want to sell it. You put so much effort into your threads. In any case, good luck with your sale. But, it will need a lot of luck. Haha
Last couple of times, I did have good offers but didn't go through as I was not fully committed to selling it. Still this is more exploratory but taking feedback in to consideration, reduced the price in the OP to 18.5k.

Also don't visit Olx and other sites as such, so not sure what's good in this case, also considering the accessories.

Dude my suggestion would be to still price it right i picked up series 6 cellular 44mm replaced piece for 19500/-

I know some people dump their watches to upgrade and I have no intention of getting another Apple Watch, so keeping this is still an option. Price also varies based on condition, availability, location and also, it is preferable for buyers to ignore cost of accessories until they try to purchase it themselves, from my experience.

I adjusted the cost a bit and am open to offers but probably won't go meaninglessly low just to get rid of it.

Where from?
Local stores, Cashify, OLX, etc.

Series 6 44mm with cellular is available at around ₹18K at many places.

Edit: @Slayer69 I have not bought an Apple Watch yet. I have been looking. But my prime consideration remains integration with my iPhone and iPad, linkage with Fitness and Health apps and presence of Apple Music. :)

Last edited:
To err on the side of caution, I am marking this product as a 4/5 on account of the case marks on the bezel and a scratch on the glass.

Reduced price again. Also, for consideration, the Rhinoshield case with extra rim costs 1.8k, the leather-silicone band 1.2k, the silicone band 500 and the charging stand about 400. So it is nearly 4k in accessories at the asking price in addition to the watch purchased for 35k.

Done my final price reduction to 16k + shipping. PM me only if you agree on the price or else I will be keeping it for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back