Apple Wonderlust 2023 (12th Sept'23)

What are you guys most excited for?

• Total voters

You can watch live on above link 10.30 pm today

Looking forward to Apple Watch Ultra 2 and new Ipad.
Personally dont care for the new iphone.

The best thing for me about the new apple stuff is the old models get cheaper. Also prices in second hand market gets disrupted, which I like.
True.
People are already started to put their items on TP.

It is win-win for all.
People who can afford day 1 and people who are on budget but wanted Apple stuff.

I read this but I need to see it to believe it. This is Apple's flagship product.

Because if this is true. It is quite a big news and will only motivate other big tech companies to come to India and that India might be the one to replace dependency on China.

Now don't kill me for saying this. Only trying to looking at positive side.
I Understand On Ground level we still have much to do before we can take on China .

I'm waiting for this rumoured action button to be true and for every other manufacturer to jump on this train. I have no idea what I'd do with it if I get my hands on one; but sure would be nice. It would be such a bummer though if it turns out to be just a siri button. If they're doing this, I'm expecting them to innovate some other use case as well; again, for other manufacturers to copy. Bet Xiaomi would be the first in line.

I'm waiting for this rumoured action button to be true and for every other manufacturer to jump on this train. I have no idea what I'd do with it if I get my hands on one; but sure would be nice. It would be such a bummer though if it turns out to be just a siri button. If they're doing this, I'm expecting them to innovate some other use case as well; again, for other manufacturers to copy. Bet Xiaomi would be the first in line.

lol, they are already beta testing MIUI based on iOS 17.

Hope they launch the iPad mini 7. Been a long-time iPad mini user, by far the best device I have owned.

Also keen on the iPhone 15pro.
There have been no news or rumors so I would not expect and they will still wait an year or two for that. I have iPad Mini 6 and absolutely love it. The portability is unparalleled.

There have been no news or rumors so I would not expect and they will still wait an year or two for that. I have iPad Mini 6 and absolutely love it. The portability is unparalleled.

That's a bummer. The pattern for the last two releases was 2 years apart. Quiet eager to replace my ageing iPad mini 5.

That's a bummer. The pattern for the last two releases was 2 years apart. Quiet eager to replace my ageing iPad mini 5.
Given that our PPs have grown, this pattern is more likely to break in favour of selling more expensive gadgets. By this pattern, we should have iPhone SE Gen 4 now; but not the best time (for Apple).

Edit - Don't ban me mods, I meant Purchasing Power :)

Back