WTB AppleCare Protection Plan for iPhone 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

neerajvohra

Disciple
I need Applecare protection plan for my iPhone 5, not going to upgrade to 5S and the warranty expires on Dec 30, 2013. Anyone has extra which he wants to sell?

I can't find it online, and the Applestore is far away from my place. Any help to direct me to a seller would be appreciated. Thanks.

3900 at apple store near me
Thanx
Thanks for the price information, but I already know the price. Are you offering me Apple care for 3900rs? I can transfer neft, ebay or whatever payment you like, and you send me the kit or the registration number. If you like to charge anything extra for your service, do let me know.[DOUBLEPOST=1387608958][/DOUBLEPOST]bump...anyone? Else, I will have to go tomorrow for the Apple care. I hate traveling to far away store. :(

Last edited:
Since I was not able to find it anywhere, called the Apple care and they sweetly increased my warranty period for 1 month so that I can find the Protection plan whenever possible. Mods can close this thread as I will check out local stores in Jan. Thanks to everyone for looking. Cheers![DOUBLEPOST=1388049710][/DOUBLEPOST]
Kindly Give me time till Monday
btw monday over boss :p

Since I was not able to find it anywhere, called the Apple care and they sweetly increased my warranty period for 1 month so that I can find the Protection plan whenever possible. Mods can close this thread as I will check out local stores in Jan. Thanks to everyone for looking. Cheers![DOUBLEPOST=1388049710][/DOUBLEPOST]
btw monday over boss :p

I'll wait till Jan as Apple increased the warranty of my iPhone for a month. I can easily find it next month. Thanks all for the help and pm's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back