iOS AppleCare warranty extension

Titokhan

Disciple
Regarding warranty extension, a prospective buyer should be able to buy AppleCare Protection Plan as the phone is still within 12 months of the original purchase date.

Regarding warranty extension, a prospective buyer should be able to buy AppleCare Protection Plan as the phone is still within 12 months of the original purchase date.
Apologies for slight OT. A few months back, I tried to extend my MacBook’s warranty just before it expired. I called Apple but they said they no longer carry APP/AppleCare and now AppleCare+ is the only option which should be availed within 60 days of purchase.

Do check with Apple even if the support app says you are eligible. I’m not sure if you can still get APP through a store though.

@StygianClaw

Thanks for the heads-up.

My sister-in-law talked with some Imagine Store employee and got redirected to this page. I'll try to have a chat with them personally, so that we can clear the confusion. Since I'm not an Apple person myself, it would be great if other forum members accustomed with the fruit ecosystem can chime in.

@StygianClaw

Thanks for the heads-up.

My sister-in-law talked with some Imagine Store employee and got redirected to this page. I'll try to have a chat with them personally, so that we can clear the confusion. Since I'm not an Apple person myself, it would be great if other forum members accustomed with the fruit ecosystem can chime in.
Hey @Titokhan ,
Sorry to spam your post. But the price list and the information on the page is outdated.
Link to Apple's website: AppleCare Products - iPhone.

There are local dealers as well who get the warranty extension done. Charge is around 4500 to 4700 for any iPhone in warranty. Intermittently these services are down/not available.
I just extended warranty of a 13 pro max less than 4 weeks ago.

There are local dealers as well who get the warranty extension done. Charge is around 4500 to 4700 for any iPhone in warranty. Intermittently these services are down/not available.
I just extended warranty of a 13 pro max less than 4 weeks ago.
The Rs.4500 extended warranty is still available just bought one for friends 13 PM global version.

Last edited:
Back