Apple's online store opened in India on September 23rd

PoBoy

Skilled

Apple® will launch the Apple Store® online in India on September 23, offering Apple’s full range of products and support directly to customers across the country for the first time. The new online store will provide customers with the same premium experience found in Apple Store locations around the world ...

This is fantastic. Hope they bring some good offers as well the customization options as on the US Store (like name engraving). Also hoping all products are available and not just couple of iPhon/iPad models.

I hope we gets tax relaxation now [emoji20] paying around 200 usd plus is not fun at all [emoji3064]
Ditto. We pay a premium for a premium brand. I wish if the prices of their devices comes like with a range near to what it is sold in US.

This is fantastic. Hope they bring some good offers as well the customization options as on the US Store (like name engraving). Also hoping all products are available and not just couple of iPhon/iPad models.

Engraving is going to be there for airpods in multiple languages and for ipads (and something else) in I guess couple of languages.

The latest addition to the online jumps necessitated by the pandemic, their prices are still notorious as ever though.

On a related note, sony is now online too but no sign of PS5s yet. They will be gobbled up within minutes of going live.

I just wish they give Apple Refurbished option as in their US online store, really sweet option to smooth those refurbished latest macbooks.

I just wish they give Apple Refurbished option as in their US online store, really sweet option to smooth those refurbished latest macbooks.

I really want (don't need actually) to buy a macbook Air one day but the high prices keep me away. It is not about not being able to afford but more about not being able to convince myself to get 1 Lakh Rupee Laptop.

How much discount they give to refurbished in comparison to new MacBook
You can check that out yourself right now. Just google apple refurbished store and it will take you to Apple's US online refurbished store. Compare that with new laptops on official Apple US online store.
100-200$ means quite much to be honest !

Service of apple in India is pretty bad for replacing the charger they are asking me to provide them with box ,cable & iPad plus i go to nearby service center to 30 km after appointment

Apple trade-in in India sucks [emoji19]

They are offering max ₹24k for a best in condition iPhone XR with warranty.

Max any phone that can get right now is ₹35k

WFT [emoji3064]

You can check that out yourself right now. Just google apple refurbished store and it will take you to Apple's US online refurbished store. Compare that with new laptops on official Apple US online store.
100-200$ means quite much to be honest !

14k or so off on a 2lacs laptop don’t make any sense [emoji3166]

From what I have seen, they are ridiculously expensive even for a base variant. Trying to convince to spend 1. 25lakh for a 11 pro variant(256gb) or 75k for 11 model(128gb) is out of question.

tried the trade in option yesterday for an old iPhone 7plus and was shocked with the offer, I am sure ill get double that price on OLX or local store

this Apple online store needs to keep competitive prices or else the store will be used by a limited section of buyers

tried the trade in option yesterday for an old iPhone 7plus and was shocked with the offer, I am sure ill get double that price on OLX or local store

this Apple online store needs to keep competitive prices or else the store will be used by a limited section of buyers
For Phone exchange option, you are quite on point, India has a huge resale market, so their thing with exchange offer might not work so well.
Just for comparison, Samsung is offering 39k for a galaxy s10 plus where they offer much lesser.

Apple online store is only good for the apple care plus and home shopping if buying newly launched products. Else it’s not worth it.

Apple online store is only good for the apple care plus and home shopping if buying newly launched products. Else it’s not worth it.
yes agreed and also a section of buyers who prefer buying the products official way and not minding shelling addition money will use this online store.

Back