Apple's online store opened in India on September 23rd

yes agreed and also a section of buyers who prefer buying the products official way and not minding shelling addition money will use this online store.
Can you elaborate? I did a quick comparison of MacBook air price between us and India store. It was ~7% higher here. That's not much. Why do you say shelling additional money in online store?

Can you elaborate? I did a quick comparison of MacBook air price between us and India store. It was ~7% higher here. That's not much. Why do you say shelling additional money in online store?
what i meant is the same Apple products are available for a lesser price on Amazon, Flipkart or even some local stores n ur city.
Apple products are always expensive if you are buying it from Imagine stores or now Apple Official Online store

I was expecting huge student discounts. But all in vain only 1200 rs discount

You will get iPhone 11 around of 49k on Amazon. In this upcoming sale. So apple is not doing anything great. It's a trap to lure customers. It will provide iPhone for 68k. Why to buy from there. Just buy from amazon in this sale. And apple airpods too. It's a fair deal than apple site.

All prices in apple official website are jacked- up, I can see a far better deal in reliance digital (physical shop) for most of the apple products.
Apple quite didn't get, how the pricing will work in Indian subcontinent.
On the Apple's India online store, AirPods with charging case is priced at ₹14,900. AirPods with wireless charging case costs₹18,900. Customers need to shell out ₹24,900 for AirPods Pro.
Making fool of people, the sq of Airpods is very inferior and not even comparable with few cheese Chinese products which retails around 1/10 of this price. for 25K we get amazing headphone/pods which will blow apples sq out of water 100 times.
Create a fake need & hold people for ransom. Post corona this tactic wont work.

Last edited:
All prices in apple official website are jacked- up, I can see a far better deal in reliance digital (physical shop) for most of the apple products.
Apple quite didn't get, how the pricing will work in Indian subcontinent.

Making fool of people, the sq of Airpods is very inferior and not even comparable with few cheese Chinese products which retails around 1/10 of this price. for 25K we get amazing headphone/pods which will blow apples sq out of water 100 times.
Create a fake need & hold people for ransom. Post corona this tactic wont work.

I am sure people buying Airpods are buying more for convenience factor and not for SQ. I guess everyone knows SQ is just ordinary at least for the airpods (not sure of the pro).

I don't understand why apple stop making iPhones like iphone x. I still love it and as they are launching iPhone 12. They should reduce the price of x and xs instead of completely cutting their production so those who love apple's ecosystem could afford those phones.

I don't understand why apple stop making iPhones like iphone x. I still love it and as they are launching iPhone 12. They should reduce the price of x and xs instead of completely cutting their production so those who love apple's ecosystem could afford those phones.

i am still very keen on buying on x or xs waiting for price drops after iphone 12 launch :)

Yeah they will now stop production of xs and you won't get it anywhere the new one for reduce prices I would buy iPhone xs at price segments of 35k after launching of iPhone 12

Using XS and love the screen and overall aesthetics and not looking to upgrade for at least 2-3years more.
Glad I bought it over XR/11’s LCD ones!

Back