Application to spy or view the status of my employee thru network

dre@ms said:
I dont think there are any free softwares that do the Job. I use VNC, but the problem is, I can monitor what they are doing, but once I remote to their machine, the VNC icon turns black and also the mouse movement for them will be somewat stuttered, this will enable the monitored employees to realise they are being watched.

To avoid this, I have put a simple notice in all cabins, authorized personnel(me) will monitor ur systems at any time they want. This way, ppl are more careful in indulging to bad activities.

GREAT IDEA..... Nothin works better than insecurity!!!!

Tech_enthu said:
I find a bit of a voyerism here, the mentin of cabins has got my mind into thinking that this maybe ( I am sorry if its not ) a cyber cafe owner trying to play naughty.
there are softwares for this dude but you will have to make people believe about your intentions and then only somebody will give you the links...

+1 to this. I also feel this is just what the OP wants. To snoop on unsuspecting people who are browsing the net or doing whatever personal stuff.

If you run a company and want to snoop on your employees, it's just too bad. You're a bad bad employer. Don't ever snoop on employees, especially without telling them. It's a gross invasion of privacy.

Just put in proper security measures, block DVD drives and USB, block access to unwanted websites. And make sure employees don't have too much privacy (their screens should be visible). You should be just fine.

Back