aptX on PC

Pakaak

Recruit
is there anyway for me to get aptX bluetooth tech on my pc, i would like to use my one plus bullets 2 earphones to the fullest.
not a fan of headphones i want to stick with these as long as i can...

is there anyway for me to get aptX bluetooth tech on my pc, i would like to use my one plus bullets 2 earphones to the fullest.
not a fan of headphones i want to stick with these as long as i can...
Yes You can . However it depends on the Bluetooth adapter that you are using . For example if you are using a laptop , the bluetooth and wireless adapter should supprt it , check on device manager for the exact model . For a desktop you have to use a usb Bluetooth adapter with Aptx , followed by the respective driver . As for the Operating system Starting from the Windows 10 initial release , there is support for APtx . So if you can specify your device specs along with screenshots of device manager , os etc . there can more specific Follow ups . hope that helps

Yes You can . However it depends on the Bluetooth adapter that you are using . For example if you are using a laptop , the bluetooth and wireless adapter should supprt it , check on device manager for the exact model . For a desktop you have to use a usb Bluetooth adapter with Aptx , followed by the respective driver . As for the Operating system Starting from the Windows 10 initial release , there is support for APtx . So if you can specify your device specs along with screenshots of device manager , os etc . there can more specific Follow ups . hope that helps
Screenshot of Bluetooth device in device manager?
I'm running windows 10

could you just educate me on this? instead of doing this...

Screenshot of Bluetooth device in device manager?
I'm running windows 10
Post A Screenshot of device manager with the devices listed

Need to know the exact bluetooth device that is on your pc , follow this guide , take a screenshot after expanding Network Adapters from the list .
Guide Link

Aptx on pc depends on the bluetooth adapter , if your adapter supports aptx , then with the right driver and application you can pair with another aptx enabled device to stream data via aptx , in this case aptx audio to your headphones

Last edited:
lol i know where device manager is... i'll send screenshot of just bluetooth devices expanded

1661087519600.png

where are the list of aptX supported bluetooth adapters??

and... thanks brother

yooo... its working !!!

BUT

inbuilt mic stopped working it treats it as a headphone now not a headset

and some connection issues are there, the time taken to connect not as quick as before

aptX is working tho
1661880520539.png

I don't have a mic now... Sad.... Aptx but no mic functionality

Back