Aquaguard Total Enchance with Green RO Membrane! Awesome water taste :)

BikeAdvice

Disciple
I Just installed a water purifier in my home. Costed Rs.12,000. Good taste of the water. :)

We are getting mettur water at 120 TDS but many times they mix salty water in this connection. This Green RO is for waters 500 TDS and below. They say for a home with 3 people membrane need not be changed for 1.5 years.

261m39f.jpg

try to get a amc after the warranty is over if it works out.mine needs service every 3 months as the water supplied is very salty.

try to get a amc after the warranty is over if it works out.mine needs service every 3 months as the water supplied is very salty.

bribe the service boy
<
( the service personnel do not get paid enough for their visits so if u take up AMC make it a point to call more often for cleaning)

he showed me how to clean up the filters.

now i just have to pay him for the replacement carbon and candle
<

ofcourse.didnt need to bribe him,our neighbor has good rapport with him and sweet-talked him into fixing the unit on time.the amc taken covers all that,and seeing him work,i have learnt to fix most of the issues,except when the filters need to be replaced

like you say,awesome water taste!

ofcourse.didnt need to bribe him,our neighbor has good rapport with him and sweet-talked him into fixing the unit on time.the amc taken covers all that,and seeing him work,i have learnt to fix most of the issues,except when the filters need to be replaced

like you say,awesome water taste!

yeah i meant the same

the service personnel told us that they are paid just rs 10 for a visit and the filter replacement requires changing only once a year.

so instead of paying 2k every year we get the maintenance at about 200- 300 Rs.
<

if you're lucky and your water isnt so bad,you may need replacements say in like 6-10 months.but then we use the filter a lot and it come for max 4 months.mine is the older model,and maybe the newer versions do come with improved filters.

Back