ARCTICSILVER 5 22g @ 690 shipped

HI guys i wanted a thermal paste ,

so basically liked arctic silver 5 and was roaming around ebay .

buying 1 costs around 1200-1300 so i thought why not order 5 and i would surely find people on ebay interested to buy .

I will order as soon as i get 4 people interested in the purchase (5th being me).

The cost will be around 620 + 70 shipping all over india .

This is a big 22gram tube and the thermal paste is one of the best in the budget .

Let me know and i will update the status :)

I would order from :-

ARCTIC SILVER CERAMIQUE THERMAL COMPOUND 22-GRAM-5 LOT (Rs. 3094)

Thank you .

INTERESTED MEMBERS :-

1. buddingwhizkid (me)

2. shubhangam

3. ___________

4. ___________

5. ___________

Give rest of the 3 to me.

Besides this, I hope the shipping still remains 70 Bucks as the shipment is below 500gms Gross.

Guyz, its not AS5 but its AS Ceramique which is great when using Extreme Cooling since it doesnt freeze when going sub-zero. But this is not a good paste for air. And is far worse than MX-2, AS5, CM TF400

thebanik said:
Guyz, its not AS5 but its AS Ceramique which is great when using Extreme Cooling since it doesnt freeze when going sub-zero. But this is not a good paste for air. And is far worse than MX-2, AS5, CM TF400
If that is the case then count me out as well.

Tell you what, Just but a 2.5g tube.

you guys are better off searching for AS5 directly on Ebay.com. I had a 5gm (i think) retail one mailed to me for $7.99 +free Shipping. (it was last year but still there are many such dealers there.) it was mailed from new york and was the orignal stuff.

at present there are no such deals present but keep a lookout it comes on occasionally.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

also for AS5 HD you might want to check out the local stores , (lamington market) they do carry it and i have also bought it from here for about Rs.450/-. it was one of those bulk pack ones.
don't know the current prices though.

also went and checked my piece and it was the 3.5 gms.

Back