Are there any good Indian tech shows?

undertaker

Skilled
Well was just watching NDTV profit's "Gadget Guru".Must say-pretty lame show and their "experts"-ahh! Well lets just say that the average member of TE is better than them.(example -5200 Ultra is capable of "high-end" gaming.LMAO!!!)
Is there any decent Indian tech show around?
Ten Sports' Gamer TV is pretty good but its not Indian ,and while ClickOnline is decent ,the only place where Indians contribute on it is the "Q&A" section.
Its high time that there is a good desi tech show. ;)

Gadget Guru is useless, they had some *Expert* who was so ill-informed/biased that he kept blabbering that its hard to buy a PC that performs as good as a MAC at the same price....

Indians are amongst the largest ethnic groups involved in the tech sector from low-level BPO jobs all the way to high-level design/management positions in top tech Co.s.
So why then should our media presence be so low?
Anand Lal Shimpi-now thats a very Indian name right?We need more like him.
And yes Techenclave TV ain't such a bad idea after all.Perhaps in a few years or so ,we could actually have a webTV show prduced by TE and streamed online. ;)

TE TV would ROCK!!! Especially for the enthusiasts.... man!!! I am already dreaming of it.... seriously...... I would LOVE it.....

Dreaming is easy,building something is the hard part.First we would need copious amounts of bandwidth for a webcast-atleast a T3(45Mbps).Any TE user on Verizon FIOS? :D
Infact if the bandwidth requirement is met,the rest is not too difficult.

hmm..yes, dreaming is very easy indeed. we have no plans for streaming videos as of now. In the future, maybe yes since bandwidth is getting cheaper by the day. If need be we can provide that for a small fee (like you guys pay for ur pay channels) :p Anyways, as i said, nothings decided as we are not ready for it yet.

of course...... I was just dreaming....... let us go one step at a time........ first let us take TE to the levels of an awesome forum at the international level..... then you guys can seriously start thinking abt a TV Channel..... probably by that time, more and more people will be tech savvy

hmm there is a tech show on BBC .. deals with new and upcoming tech...... you guys know the name of the show and what time its aired???
i really wanna watch... it..

chic_magnet said:
hmm there is a tech show on BBC .. deals with new and upcoming tech...... you guys know the name of the show and what time its aired???
i really wanna watch... it..
I think it was called Tomorrow's World. Its no longer aired AFAIK. I loved that show.

Back