Are there any good ones out !!!

Switch

Skilled
Yes i have too much walleah time to spend... After finishing FarCRY for the fourth time i am bored... Suggest me a good one na guys... Yes CSSing is good but i am stuck with bad pings all the times...

Switch

brothers in arms...... is there i know wat ur saying really a dull year for fps fans ....only game coming out is FEAR... STALKER ka koin ata pata nahin :p

if u like rpg try out dungeon seige 2

Area 51, pariah,kill switch, second sight, hitman 3,The suffering, psi-ops mindgate conspiracy, scrap-land and delta force extreme. Motogp3 is out as well.

Thats all i can remember right now ;)

Btw have u tried the Bf2 online ?

Don't even try Pariah !!! That's the f***ing sucky game I've ever played in my life!!! The AI is so bad tht u will lose interest in playing it.

Second Sight is good. Liked it. Try it Switch.

second sight the aiming system seriously sucks big time.... i really hate the missions we have to play with the former self.. but the psychic powers are awesome.... i left the game on the second stage only cause of the stupid aiming system in it......

play area51 etc like blade said time pass :p

^^ LOL you being a gamer dont know one of the best games ever Metal Gear Solid. Get out from that rut CS and play other games m8 ;)

goldenfrag said:
btw, whats MGS 1 and 2 ? :p Fullform?
MGS= Metal Gear Solid.

@stormblast...
i finished MGS1 with a keyboard :bleh: It was at a cousins house looooong back.

BTW, i too suggest MGS1 if u have not played it...its simply awesome. I have heard MGS2 is great too...but not tried it first hand....maybe u can play it and tell how it is;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloodrayne 2, fable, indiana Jones and the emperor's tomb.
Fahrenheit demo is also out.

Is mgs3 as good to play if I haven't played the first two?

Scrap all these new fangled games and play mario, rick dangerous, donkey kong country (SNES emulation reqd), Zelda Ocraina of Time (N64 emu reqd)....

Back