Car & Bike Are these models coming out in 2010?

Went to Yamaha showroom & there was no VMAX there.

Yes, i don't know who i spoke to, but he said he works at yamaha, maybe X, but VMAX has been sent to Pune Auto Expo which is been held at 5th January (probably)

The cost is 23 Lakhs of VMAX 1679cc, while shown by some TV Motor Show on Youtube the cost was 17,990$

Is the tax SOO much on import?

big.bAd.boi! said:
Went to Yamaha showroom & there was no VMAX there.
Yes, i don't know who i spoke to, but he said he works at yamaha, maybe X, but VMAX has been sent to Pune Auto Expo which is been held at 5th January (probably)
The cost is 23 Lakhs of VMAX 1679cc, while shown by some TV Motor Show on Youtube the cost was 17,990$
Is the tax SOO much on import?

Brother, the site you referred (Bikebhp.com) has mentioned that the price of V-max is 20Lacs ex-showroom. It is evident that in India the import duty is more than 100%, therefore even the price quoted on youtube was correct but for US market in India you have to add another 100% as duty.

Whoops! now there is waiting period involved, yamaha malad showroom said they have VMAX available, maybe need to confirm with them, call up justdial to get number of yamaha showroom malad.

Back