PC Peripherals !! Are these Overpriced..?? !!

dipen01

Skilled
I got Quotations for my PC from 4 Shops in Pune.......These are shops are quite famous and pretty much what Pune has..!!:(

Well from what i have seen, All Peripherals are Overpriced.....:S

And i cant opt to buy from Mumbai....as wont be able to avail After Sales Service and Warranty, if anything happens...will have to rush to Mumbai...

These are the prices :mad: :mad:

The Link :- http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/141/untitledrg8.png

Any Comments,Suggestions...??

Well...thats what i am saying......there no-where in Pune where i can get for prices lower than i posted...

Well i can do lil bargaining...but in larger picture....no distinct diff....thats why am confused...!!

The prices of 6300 just went up here in Mumbai for unknown reason. It was 8400-8500 couple of days back but when i inquired today i was told its 8900-9000. So its in line with the prices here as of now.

ALso in your list. it says zebronics jamaica 500watt. that means it comes with the 500watt smps and price is inclusive of that. ( That explains the 6k mark).

Also every city has its price range. Mumbai is usually slightly on higher side itself due to extra local BMC taxes.

Well i dunno the exact reason for rise in 6300 Price....

but DCC (Data Care Corporation) of Pune told me that its dude to Holidays overseas.....due to Christmas and New years...as they are shut down....so stocks here are less....and that increases the prices..!!!

Dunno if any logic in there....but cant help.....ill have to shell out more..!!

dipen01 said:
And i cant opt to buy from Mumbai....as wont be able to avail After Sales Service and Warranty, if anything happens...will have to rush to Mumbai...

You can buy these products in mumbai and give it to their respective service centers in pune if anything goes wrong. I say go to bbay and shop there n get the cabinet from pune.

Funky said:
ALso in your list. it says zebronics jamaica 500watt. that means it comes with the 500watt smps and price is inclusive of that. ( That explains the 6k mark).

The price of Jamaica with 500W PSU is a lot costlier than it should be. It was 5k all inclusive when I got the price list in May 06. So 6k+ now is a ridiculous price unless the dealer is including a better PSU than the one included with that cabby.

Back