Are you able to register on https://xiaomi.eu/community ? Need little help.

Futureized

Skilled
Hello,
I am trying to register on https://xiaomi.eu/community since past month.
There is lot of discussion and active members on this official site related to my new mobile (MI NOTE 11 PRO) compared to XDA (for my device model)
It will come handy/useful everyday, to get quick/correct solutions for my mobile..
But every time i try to register on this site, I get this message
Your account has been rejected for the following reason: Your registration has been rejected as it resembles spam-like or automated behavior. Please contact the administrator for further information or assistance..
Can anyone, from this forum please try to register on Xiaomi community for me.
Kindly check if after registration and account verification/confirmation complete, changing email address is possible.
If email change is not available from settings, then please reply back here, so i can DM you my email address.
And you can request for an email change to mods/admins of that site.

Kindly keep username as follows (below usernames are not yet taken):
DirtxZjs83s
AnDr0DMLqr0
Josfl9jk3W
or something similar..

Thank You.

Hey guys, can anyone kindly test/help here.
I am still unable to signin to that site.. :( they have a very active community for Mi Note 11 Pro support even better then xda. (probably Mi note 11 pro is not much discussed/popular)

looks like automatic rejection is done through ip check !
not sure if vpn / proxy helps ...
Oops! We ran into some problems.

Your account has been rejected for the following reason:
Your registration has been rejected as it resembles spam-like or automated behavior.
Please contact the administrator for further information or assistance..

^ registration worked initially, and then system said rejected.
Thanks @seshu
I have same issue, tried from PC on 2 different networks and mobile on 2 different networks.
All 4 ids with unique email ids registered then system said rejected/blocked message.
All 4 email ids wasted.

looks like automatic rejection is done through ip check !
Wonder if this is as a result of the ED raids recently. They've implemented a country ban.

not sure if vpn / proxy helps ...
Initially, I thought a VPN might be flagged as a spam bot.

Now I'm thinking the only way to get registered is to use a proxy.
Hey guys, can anyone kindly test/help here.
I am still unable to signin to that site.. :( they have a very active community for Mi Note 11 Pro support even better then xda. (probably Mi note 11 pro is not much discussed/popular)
How about raising this issue with Mi INDIA on their Twitter page?

If they want to sell stuff in India then their policy needs to be transparent as to what the customer can expect.

See this

Back in 2015 they banned logins from email but tapatalk was allowed.

Anti-spam measure

Last edited:
Wonder if this is as a result of the ED raids recently. They've implemented a country ban.

Initially, I thought a VPN might be flagged as a spam bot.

Now I'm thinking the only way to get registered is to use a proxy.

How about raising this issue with Mi INDIA on their Twitter page?

If they want to sell stuff in India then their policy needs to be transparent as to what the customer can expect.

See this

Back in 2015 they banned logins from email but tapatalk was allowed.

Anti-spam measure
Thanks @blr_p
Tried to install tapatalk and do needful on mobile phone but does not works.
After registration done, while posting topics get a message your action seems spam like and cannot continue.

Seems they have completely disabled registrations.. Reason should be India's bann over 59+ Chinese apps and Xiaomi shuts down access for Indian users to there discussion sites/community apps, those pre-registered are still working.
I guess only VPN might work in this case for sure.
Now got to search for a free VPN tool..

Apart from this issue..
Can browse lot of forums on tapatalk mobile app, but not on desktop browser via there website, is it designed only to work on mobiles ? (found techenclave as well on tapatalk :) )

Last edited:
Hello,
I am trying to register on https://xiaomi.eu/community since past month.
There is lot of discussion and active members on this official site related to my new mobile (MI NOTE 11 PRO) compared to XDA (for my device model)
It will come handy/useful everyday, to get quick/correct solutions for my mobile..
But every time i try to register on this site, I get this message

Can anyone, from this forum please try to register on Xiaomi community for me.
Kindly check if after registration and account verification/confirmation complete, changing email address is possible.
If email change is not available from settings, then please reply back here, so i can DM you my email address.
And you can request for an email change to mods/admins of that site.

Kindly keep username as follows (below usernames are not yet taken):
DirtxZjs83s
AnDr0DMLqr0
Josfl9jk3W
or something similar..

Thank You.
xiaomi.eu is a custom rom forum and has nothing to do with the official Mi global community forum (!) which is...... this (oops! its a 403) ....you have to use a proxy to get to web forum :bawling:

There is a community app

Last edited:
It isn't so much the location where you try to register from but a valid email address. If that is found to be 'invalid' they terminate the account.

How do they decide what email address is 'invalid' ?

Back