Are you excited about veer

invisiblex

Disciple
GUYZ THE MAGNUS OPUS FROM SALMAN KHAN VEER IS RELEASING THIS JAN 22

IM REALLY EXCITED FOR THIS FILM

I REALLY LIKE ACTION MOVIES ..AND SALMAN KHAN IS THE BEST ACTION HERO OF BOLLYWOOD .. HE ROCKS

MASSES WILL GO CRAZY IN THEATRES WHEN THIS RELEASES.. FULL OF WHSITELES .. CANT WAIT TO WATCH IT :clap:

2rqbntu.jpg

N i thot it wud be boring as hell.couldn't stand wanted and it turned out to be such a big hit :p . I'll definitely give veer and my name is khan a miss this year.

man he is too busy in showing his physique rather than his acting skills..........i remember him acting in the movie was "tere naam".. he was awesome:no:

Saw the Trailer

Surely Gonna give it a miss!!

Even trailer was so unprofessional !

Starts with Hindi Voice Over and suddenly no more voice over but English Texts !!........lol.......... And not to mention the abrupt inclusion of love story already bored me!

sankhadeep said:
man he is too busy in showing his physique rather than his acting skills..........i remember him acting in the movie was "tere naam".. he was awesome:no:

Tere Naam was one of his best movies... :cool2:
and true that he is too busy in showing his physique rather than acting skills... :p

But the girl in "Veer" is really beautiful :eek:hyeah:

troy + gladiator = VEER:no:......thats a simple equation....directors dont copy from a single hollywood movie nowadays...they are making a cocktail:p

I heard veer climax will have fights with 100 warriors .. Really excited . But my parents want me to study for exams they dont me to watch veer first dat first show

Back