Are you getting addicted to any song(s)

These people are in their late 30s-40s...first to eleven seems to be an extremely popular band with fantastic production!!
They have some very nice covers, but the rendetion of Killing in the name of ruined it for me.
The vocalist is damn good, but she is a happy kid, that song needs angry vocals.

Last edited:
These people are in their late 30s-40s...first to eleven seems to be an extremely popular band with fantastic production!!
They have some very nice covers, but the rendetion of Killing in the name of ruined it for me.
The vocalist is damn good, but she is a happy kid, that song needs angry vocals.
The only Rage Against the Machine cover that i have seen and only like was Denzel Curry's Bulls on Parade Cover
His voice absolutely smashes here.

Been feeling down since this morning. After taking a nap in the afternoon, this song is stuck in my head. It's just crazy how the mind plays back songs you haven't heard in years with so much clarity/accuracy.

Sorry it isn't a more 'positive' song...

We just had a blast with this...the huge monster multi channel setup we have in the living room finally played something nicely...we started dancing, the kid joined in, a neighbor came for something ( forgot what..) she called her husband and 6-7 year old son...we danced for a solid 30 minutes or so..really nice time..thanks Madonna..
Another beautiful song....pop music also used to be profound..

Last edited:
Weird, i was just thinking about Madonna a couple days ago. Not any song in particularly, but about her career and how she and Jacko influenced a couple decades of music. Both were very controversial people.

Really glad that she's liking it. Yes, it's very detailed for the price. Plus Amazon India's deal was really good.
Nothing comes remotely close to HD25 @ 100USD.
I've noticed another good deal on Sennheiser IE40 Pro for less than 6k, though it's not as significant price reduction as HD25, IMHO, good enough where T2 sells for 3-4k and ZS10 sells for 4.5k.
If someone is looking for a clear upgrade to T2, IE40 is definitely the one to consider. I have that IEM for close to a year now, but always used them with the foam tips and it sounded somewhat thin, trebly and too detailed ( trust me on this, you don't want a super detailed IEM, it will definitely produce tinnitus in long run)
In fact I lost the pair, it somehow survived washing machine and I changed the tip. With proper ear-tip and isolation, they sound massive, almost like a different IEM.
I also made a pair of unique eartip for bl03 too, if you bought Sennheiser IE8/7/ 80 earlier, you must have seen those strange looking hard plastic tips, they were of no use. But I kept them in my box of eartips. Now I just put a small sized soft eartip on each of them ( they fit perfectly) and used the assembly as eartip for bl03. It solved the biggest problem with it, the short stem. With this little mod, the bl03 sounds like a 500 USD IEM...not kidding...it's like ER4s with more bass, more energy...I can't ask for anything more from an IEM ( irrespective of price)

Take On Me has been buzzing around in my head all day.

Instead of the original, i thought i'd link the cover by Weezer. Maybe 75% as good as the original.

p.s. a-ha has done an insanely good unplugged version. all the chicks in the audience were crying lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me add some weirdness in this discussion:

bro you reminded me I own this item lol :p
wonderful song,
Turntable not available at the moment to enjoy this LP.

P_20201110_182405.jpg

Speaking about 80s,

This was a favourite song when i was a kid. Original was by Bananarama but didn't know that at the time. In fact even the one i used to listen to was a bogus cover by some unknown band which the international top Hits / top Hits international compilation CDs used to have. Every freaking song was fake but covered very well indeed. Even the vocals. Strange times.

P.s. those were the first audio cds i ever had.

Last edited by a moderator:
Call it instrumental if you like - but here's one of the most beautiful acoustic piano renditions of what I consider is the best dubstep track with vocals I've ever heard.

Seven Lions - Worlds Apart feat. Kerli (Acoustic Piano rendition by J.Wang)

Back