Around Rs.2000 mp3 player needed

There is a Bravish mp3 player available at Lamington Road. Costs abt 2100 for 256 Mb. Comes with a 1 year warranty.

Also almost all players record voice.

I bought a 256mb mp3/wma player cum fm receiver cum pendrive from ebay.in for 1600 bucks inclusive of shipping...i've been using it for the lastt 2 months and its working perfectly fine..though i must inform u tht there in no warranty available..
You can copy about 50 songs in it and tha battery(alkaline) lasts for about 4 days with 2-3 hrs of playback everyday..
it can also be used as a pendrive and transfering data to n from the pendrive is as easy as drag n drop...
it also has a voice recorder plus a telephone directory though i hardly use it for tht purpose...
You'll find many at ebay.in.. :)

We got a 256MB MP3/FM/WAV/Voice recorder for Rs1.3k half a year back, when we were on a tour of delhi. It should be cheaper, now that flash prices have fallen. I think for 2.2k you can get a 512MB version of the same player. Mine said "Sony" on it but im pretty sure its a fake. Was neatly packaged and used AAA cells.

Raghu.

Back