CPU/Mobo Asrock 775i65G supports Core 2 Duo !(AGP only)

Supra

Skilled
Part two Anadtech GUide of DDR vs DDR 2 in Core 2 Duo Proccies.

Interesting part is that of the Asrock 775i65G board which performs extremely well.The link:

AnandTech: ASRock 775Dual-VSTA: Memory Performance Part Deux

Asrock link of Conroe support mobos & Bios rev.

ASRock Motherboard - Intel® Core™2 Duo/Extreme CPU support List

I saw this board in one of the shops in Bangalore (before this article) & was surprised to see that it supports C2D.The pricing is really sweet....rs 2300+tax.

Seems to be a good transitional choice for poor guys like me :(.

Abt the ocing capability of this board could find only this thread in AT forums:

AnandTech - AsRock 775i65G works with Conroe

Seems the Max FSB is capped to 300Mhz(so max 2.1 G on the E6300...not bad...will still beat the hell out of a X2 3800+ at even 2.6G)

What do u say guys:bleh:

thank you dude, is this available in chennai. and i could not see any info abt ddr2 @ deltapage . is it also available in chennai.

The board should be available with abacus(even delta stocks asrock boards).Abt DDR2 ram....this board requires ddr 400 only.

But if u need DDR 2.....DDR 2 533/667 Transcend Jet Rams are available.

Contact delta directly or better saiyan of this forum.

its been discussed here a lot of times already in the conroe mobo discussion thread...and people here are gettin asrocks as well... :) or was it this board :p btw this board has only TWO dimm slots which means not much scope for memory upgradation ....

its been discussed here a lot of times already in the conroe mobo discussion thread...and people here are gettin asrocks as well... or was it this board btw this board has only TWO dimm slots which means not much scope for memory upgradation ....

Shrey see before replying...asrock has now arnd 7-8 boards for conroe.This board is based on 865G(ICH5) chipset & is not the same as the 775Twins that many got here.As of two Dimms...u can plug in 2*1GB modules which should be enough...u might need more though :)...moreover this supports dual channel unlike the single channel in 775 Twins.

Anyway this board is strictly for users stuck with a AGP card & is not rich :(.Moreover costs only 2.3k & got onboard as well....so can easily dump back to resellers for 1.5k easily when i have the dough i can get DDR2,mobo & PCI-ex card.:)

Back