CPU/Mobo Asrock 775twins hdtv 2.0 available.

pastrykunal

Disciple
hi, guys
just bought this mobo from computerware house bangalore for 3700/-:)

conroe compatible.
installed a pentium d 805 dual core (for nowat 3.3 ghz.).

This might be a good stop gap upgrade for people looking to buy a conroe when it becomes affordable.

some features:

ati chipset.
onboard x300, ddr1+ddr2, pci-eX16, pciX2, Pci-e x 2.
voltmods possible, no bios vcore control.

will post more when i get to play with this a bit.

well in the bios theres not much just as in the ocworkbench screenshots.

the only difference is that with ddr1 ram the max ram speed available goes up to 433 instead of 400 which is max for ddr2(ddr2 800).

northbridge voltage gas high medium low adjustment just like the ram.

memory can be run in sync with the processor, processor fsb can be adjusted in 1 mhz steps.

no voltage control for the cpu but i think a hardmod was decribed on eform that i may google for.

with my d805 i am stuch at 3.4 now.

thinking of dong full review of this mobo if i get the time.

is Asrock 775twins hdtv 2.0 available in mumbai .. i have been lookin for this for a frnd of mine livin in mumbai if guys can point me out to a shop then that would be great :)

arnov - you're missing the point.

of course a 3000+ consumes less power but is faster than d805 at stock.

but can you get any other dual core for 5.7 K?

the cheapest one from AMD is 14.5 K.

right now my d805 is at 3.4ghz prime stable both cores. at this speed achieved without any more money spent , its better than 3000+ and dual core. in fact if you check toms hardware youll find that it beats athlon 4200+ .

Thats why people overclock. to make an el-cheapo proccy run like a much faster and more expensive proccy .

for me - i use this one once every few days for maybe 2-3 hours. so power usage doesn't matterl

and then the. option of conroe is there in tne future. this mobo supports conroe. for 3.7 K. the only other one that does is the bad axe @16600

look - .what does VFM mean to you??

Back