Assassin's Creed III - Discussion Thread

Assassin's Creed III confirmed for an October 30 release.
<

VG247 said:
The date was given in a financial call to investors today. Details regarding the game are minute at this point, but it will star a new protagonist. Various locations have been rumored over recent months, with Egypt, China, and America during the Revolutionary period the running favorites. The French Revolution has also been mentioned.

Ubisoft also announced during its call to investors today that 7 million copies of Assassin’s Creed: Revelations shopped during the company’s Q3 ending December 31.

http://www.vg247.com/2012/02/15/assassins-creed-iii-to-be-released-in-october/

A game coming year after year, where will they find time to create a new engine!

I want this game to be the best in series and have a fitting end to the trilogy!

AC2 is certainly the best game in the series , especially because Ezio character not only was charming but was compassionate too.

I still prefer AC 1 over the other series. I feel the music, voice of Altair( him being rude also)& the glitches which used to appear in the game was great.

Dialogues of AC1 and setup was great. Though game was repetitive. Since u cant defend with hidden blade, killing with hidden blade used to be so satisfactory. I like All 3 AC except revelations

I still prefer AC 1 over the other series. I feel the music, voice of Altair( him being rude also)& the glitches which used to appear in the game was great.

Dialogues of AC1 and setup was great. Though game was repetitive. Since u cant defend with hidden blade, killing with hidden blade used to be so satisfactory. I like All 3 AC except revelations

Agreed. Altair was the best.
<
Gameplay wise ACII was better and AC1 did get repetetive sometimes. But I defenitely like Altair's character more than Ezio. Brotherhood storywise was meh, gameplay was decent.

Yet to play Revelations.

IMO Altair was a dead character the voice acting was horrible compared to ezio who not only had one of the best voice actor but the character was too very charming.

I too loved Altair over Ezio but that was until I had completed the last title - Revelations. After having completed it and having watched the short animated movie - Embers, I think Ezio deserved most of the credit. Anyhow, we will know how Ubi decides to wrap up Altair's story in the upcoming installment.

I too loved Altair over Ezio but that was until I had completed the last title - Revelations. After having completed it and having watched the short animated movie - Embers, I think Ezio deserved most of the credit. Anyhow, we will know how Ubi decides to wrap up Altair's story in the upcoming installment.

I like Both altair and ezio and they are indeed different. One brought up as an assassin and one became an assassin. They both had there own reasons to fight. I am yet to complete revelations and Ember, so my point can change with time though.
<

Altair is a different character IMO. Ezio is different. Both have very uncommon and different characteristics!

Altair's character can be much more explored in the coming game as AC1 was a repetitive game not really interesting. Main reason of people not liking altair is for that.

Ezio has been played 3 times till now so people fancy him more over Altair.

Creed 1 and 2 had a Great Story!! From Brotherhood, I felt the story lost its pace!

It was so slow, that I didnt even bother to finish it till a Month or so!!

Hopefully Part 3 will be Good!

Back